Just a few pics of "super B"

/ Just a few pics of "super B" #1  

escavader

Veteran Member
Tractor
bx-23 ,
That's its name haven't had time to even look it over I've been working so much I drove it in the garage that's it I'll take more and of the 351 farmi winch I bought too.

Attachments

• image-1212427673.jpg
    image-1212427673.jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 338
  • image-3811641240.jpg
    image-3811641240.jpg
    531.9 KB · Views: 379
  • image-3516441567.jpg
    image-3516441567.jpg
    583.6 KB · Views: 424
   / Just a few pics of "super B" #4  
Do you use the 351 Farmi on that tractor?? I have a 351 also, and that thing will pull my MX4700 around if I'm not careful. It's a great tool, though!

/ Just a few pics of "super B"
Do you use the 351 Farmi on that tractor?? I have a 351 also, and that thing will pull my MX4700 around if I'm not careful. It's a great tool, though!
I'm going to just gotta be careful little hitches and only on snow most likely I have a collection of junk autos to remove from the woods

/ Just a few pics of "super B" #6  
I'm going to just gotta be careful little hitches and only on snow most likely I have a collection of junk autos to remove from the woods

Yes, careful indeed. You probably already know this, but using a block on the item you're pulling and then running the cable from the tractor, through the block, then to a stationary object near the tractor will double the pulling power that the tractor can produce. In your case, you won't be able to achieve the full 7,500 lbs of pull without dragging the tractor backwards, but if you can do half that from the tractor and half from a tree, you can pull pretty hard.

You'll have to post some pics once you get underway.

/ Just a few pics of "super B" #7  
Nice that's a B tractor? I have been thinking about perhaps moving up one size and getting the BH.

Nice that's a B tractor? I have been thinking about perhaps moving up one size and getting the BH.
They had it side by side with an l series one I measured it had exact wheel base exact same tires was exactly 2 inchs narrower in its foot print

image-1773346256.jpg

Farmi winch i bought with super b