Just a GR2100

/ Just a GR2100 #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If a man has a L series tractor, I don't imagine he has any use for a BX. The GR is a wonderful lawn mower, handier to move around than the BX. I would not be surprised if Kubota sells alot of these to people who already own a big Kubota.)</font>

Well, I don't have a big one, but I do have both a B and a G, and you are right the G is way handier for lots of things than the B. In my case, I had the G first then bought the B for the bigger chores and the FEL.

/ Just a GR2100 #12  
I think he did the right thing. It is a nice looking rig. I saw a larger Kubota the other day with the different style lights also. Is Kubota going to run their lights up and down also.

murph

/ Just a GR2100 #13  
We just did the same sort of thing. We have a BX 2230 with the 60" MM mower and just added a T1770 with the 44" deck. The mower is somewhat handier than the BX at times, depending on what is/isn't attached to it. That and the T has suspension under it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

/ Just a GR2100 #14  
I think you did fine price-wise. $7000 seems to be a decent going price regardless of location. I've seen the gr2100 described as a super-premium garden tractor. But I think its a better comparison to one of the hefty residential-grade or smaller commercial-grade ZT mowers. In that comparison, its price point makes more sense. It might not measure up to ZT's speed on "nice" terrain, but on rough turf or hilly terrain it really would shine. GL with the new unit, and watch out for the bug strikes as you zip around mowing so fast /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Just a GR2100
We thought the same about a ZT's stability on our hill of a front yard. No doubt about a ZT's speed capability. Some of them really zip along.