Just bought a CK30 8 speed

/ Just bought a CK30 8 speed #1  

qbert

Tractor
Kioti CK30
I looked at a LOT of tractors (Kubota, MF, Deere, Mahindra, New Holland) and decided on a Kioti CK30. I had planned on the CK25 but thought someday I may need the extra power. Price was $14,600 including Va tax, ag tires, brush guard and five foot finish mower. Financing was 3.99% for four years. I really liked the details on this unit. I could have bought a Kubota but I got a better warranty with Kioti plus I picked up the mower too.

/ Just bought a CK30 8 speed
I looked at a LOT of tractors (Kubota, MF, Deere, Mahindra, New Holland) and decided on a Kioti CK30. I had planned on the CK25 but thought someday I may need the extra power. Price was $14,600 including Va tax, ag tires, brush guard and five foot finish mower. Financing was 3.99% for four years. I really liked the details on this unit. I could have bought a Kubota but I got a better warranty with Kioti plus I picked up the mower too.

/ Just bought a CK30 8 speed #3  
Sounds as though you got a great deal. Congratulations!
Of course, don't forget we never tire of new tractor pictures!

Welcome to TBN also.
John

/ Just bought a CK30 8 speed #4  
Sounds as though you got a great deal. Congratulations!
Of course, don't forget we never tire of new tractor pictures!

Welcome to TBN also.
John

/ Just bought a CK30 8 speed #5  
Congrats and welcome to the pack.

Remember - we like action pics the best /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

David

/ Just bought a CK30 8 speed #6  
Congrats and welcome to the pack.

Remember - we like action pics the best /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

David

/ Just bought a CK30 8 speed #7  
Congrats! I've only got 5 hours on mine, but what a joy to operate! I may be biased, but I think you got a great machine.

Welcome to the pack!

Cheers,
Sabooo

/ Just bought a CK30 8 speed #8  
Congrats! I've only got 5 hours on mine, but what a joy to operate! I may be biased, but I think you got a great machine.

Welcome to the pack!

Cheers,
Sabooo

/ Just bought a CK30 8 speed #9  
Sounds like a great tractor, good luck with it. If you get the chance show us some pics. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Just bought a CK30 8 speed #10  
Sounds like a great tractor, good luck with it. If you get the chance show us some pics. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif