just bought new ct235

/ just bought new ct235 #12  
Nicely done. I'm very happy with the CT230 with FEL that I have. Not so enamored with the Bobcat backblade I got with it as the diagonal braces to the top link bend too easily and can leave the blade buried and unliftable. The heavy duty Kioti backblade looks like they eliminated that problem.

There are some things I can't do with it.
- I can't drag or roll 5 ton granite boulders with it.
- I can't push a foot or more of wet heavy snow all the way up the 1400 foot driveway with it. (Have to herringbone the snow off the sides every 20 to 40 feet.)
- I can't get it through the woods without 6 feet between the trees.
- I can't turn easily in the woods even with 6 feet between the trees.
- I can't mow my lawn with it without compressing the soil.
- And it doesn't fly even if I run off the end of the loading ramp at maximum speed. (Nor will I try it for that matter.)

/ just bought new ct235 #13  
Congratulations on you purchase! I have had mine for 10 months and am very happy with it. You did get a great deal.
Enjoy!

/ just bought new ct235 #14  
But does it slice and dice and make Julian fries?

/ just bought new ct235 #15  
If you are willing to drive a bit, a dealer in central Wisconsin will let a new CT235 w/loader and R4 tires go for $16,180.

/ just bought new ct235 #16  
Congrats. I loved my CK30, but thought it could use a couple extra hp at times. The CT235 should be perfect.

/ just bought new ct235 #17  
Anyone know of comparable deals anywhere in the northwest? The local dealers are only a few hundred below list and don't seem willing to budge. ($17,999 for the CT235) I might be late to the party, since it seems most of the good deals seem sold out. Rick Wallace gave me great price for a CT230, but 2500 miles is a lot of miles!

/ just bought new ct235 #18  
I paid way over street price, but I bought a new CT235. I still think it's the best deal available, but I wish I could have gotten a closeout for a couple thousand less!

new-1.JPG

/ just bought new ct235 #19  
Congrats! I kinda wish I had stepped up to the 235 for a bit more lifting capability but other than that I love my CT225.

/ just bought new ct235 #20  
Happy to see you got one. I am sure you will be pleased with it. Your location looks very nice and I see spring and the dandelions have arrived as well. Enjoy!