Just bought TC30, hope I didn't overbuy

/ Just bought TC30, hope I didn't overbuy #11  
Re: Just bought TC30, hope I didn\'t overbuy

We could almost have a parade /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Just bought TC30, hope I didn't overbuy #12  

Well it is a helluva nice tractor for the money. Specially if you don't need any of the bells & whistles.

Kevin

/ Just bought TC30, hope I didn't overbuy #13  

I really appreciate a manufacturer putting a 'stripped' or no-frills model out on a lot. I'm one of those people that like a basic unit. Gear tranny.. 2wd and a clean dash.

Nh had the 3010s out as an economy tractor to compete with another manufacturers similar hp unit.

The 3010s had a real spartan operator area.. just the esentials.. fuel, amps, oil pressure, temp... hand controlls, and thats it.

I also realize that there are users that like the mercedes 'class' tractor.. with all the bells-n-whistles.. like hydro.. lots or rear hyds.. top n tilt.. big instrument clusters.. etc, etc.

Just depends on what you want for your buck... raw hp.. or a sweet ride.

Soundguy

/ Just bought TC30, hope I didn't overbuy #14  

For us first time tractor buyers (not first time owners, one came with the house). It is really nice to get a nice piece of equipment that you can really use for a decent price. It makes your life easier physically and fiscally. I'll probably buy a bigger tractor (probably a TN70 or TN75) in another year or so as I am looking to purchase the adjoining two properties (will give me about 40 acres then), but I will probably keep the TC30 as a basic utility tractor. I am soooo happy with my NH, that blue looks to be my color for a long time.