Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #1  

stoyan79

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3700SU, TYM 4820CH
I love Kubota, but damn!
$30K for economy L series with 25hp???
Kubota is pricing themselves out of the market.

I just picked this BRAND NEW, 48hp, 7,000lbs with loader and ballast CAB tractor, with 2,700lbs loader lift capacity and 6 year warranty for $29,500!

000.jpg

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #5  
Not as much as you would think. It's not like everyone gets 0% and it is like any other marketing cost. They choose that way to market. For those who qualify, it is a good deal. They price high because people pay it. Valid, or not, JD and Kubota have a reputation. That yields sales that are not necessarily rational, but it works for them. Both big brands used to be discount brands...in JDs case it was a lot longer in the past. Once people catch on that most brands are good, sales will expand for them. Bigger sales yield larger networks and one or more of the Korean brands will be among the leaders.

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #6  
I would not run away from a tym, but it is a consumer range tractor Imo. As far as people paying msrp, sure, probably happens and thats on them. I always get a deep discount on my kubotas.
Msrp on my u48-5 was like $87k, i paid $70500.

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502
Unsure what consumer range means?

I would not run away from a tym, but it is a consumer range tractor Imo. As far as people paying msrp, sure, probably happens and thats on them. I always get a deep discount on my kubotas.
Msrp on my u48-5 was like $87k, i paid $70500.

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #8  
I love Kubota, but damn!
$30K for economy L series with 25hp???
Kubota is pricing themselves out of the market.

I just picked this BRAND NEW, 48hp, 7,000lbs with loader and ballast CAB tractor, with 2,700lbs loader lift capacity and 6 year warranty for $29,500!

View attachment 823053
Nice tractor! How big of a garage door does it take?

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502 #9  
I guess since Kubota uses orange paint on their construction and ag stuff, the assumption is that the equipment is the same?

/ Just found out people are paying $30K for L2502
This is going to one of my businesses for snow removal, I had it delivered at home, so I can run it thru its paces and make sure everything is tight.

Nice tractor! How big of a garage door does it take?