Just got my new RTV 500...Thanks for the help TractorByNet!

/ Just got my new RTV 500...Thanks for the help TractorByNet! #1  

Blitz51

Tractor
RTV 500 Orange
I was in the market for a small UTV for the farm/play and this forum was really the only source of good information. It was 50/50 for me between the new Mule 610 and the Kubota RTV 500. Went to 4 different dealers for both units. Best price for a 2009 610 mule was $6,500 and a 2010 610 was $7,100. The RTV 500 was anywhere from $8,300 to $7,499 base price...

At first I thought the Mule would driver better, but I was wrong. The 500 won me over and I won't miss playing with the choke on the Mule this winter. I feel like this thing is a small tank and I look forward to the years of fun with it.

I ordered the back screen and headrests, speedo, storage compartment for under the hood, and had the grill guard installed. I have the Mammouth Brand Soft Top, Black Hood cover, two side mirrors, and rear light guards on order as well. I will take a pic when its complete. Thanks again for all the comparisons and feedback that this site had to offer.

/ Just got my new RTV 500...Thanks for the help TractorByNet! #2  
Sounds like a great deal. We looked at the new ones but after adding up all the add on's we went with a almost new RTV900.

/ Just got my new RTV 500...Thanks for the help TractorByNet!
Still waiting on all the add-ons. Will update then. Very impressed with 4x4 power and I was able to climb a creek ditch that looked impossible. I'm happy with the purchase after running it hard and testing it for a week.

Attachments

• IMG_0493.JPG
    IMG_0493.JPG
    862.5 KB · Views: 234
   / Just got my new RTV 500...Thanks for the help TractorByNet! #4  
Congratulations on your new RTV500! We have about 40 hours on ours and are very pleased with it. If you are going to be doing any riding over about 15 MPH, I recommend you get a windshield.