Just got new Kioti Tractor

/ Just got new Kioti Tractor
Congratulations on the new tractor, I've had a nx5510 now for about a year and really like it , it should serve you well. One thing I was wondering if you could post pics of the backhoe and how much clearance there is between the seat and cab.

See pics above.

/ Just got new Kioti Tractor #32  
No problem, you're welcome.
I can't find a recent reference to the Bigfoot pads I recommended; mine are metal, and have a folded down right angle on all sides that grips the ground securely, unlike the bare foot pads your hoe came with. I'll ask my dealer when I stop in this afternoon about his sources.

BTW, The above post by KOua is available for CEC, (continuing education credit) 2 points, at local colleges and universities in the US and parts of Canada.:D
'Brain in head' is an optional feature....and a prerequisite for understanding that a loop in the circuit will solve the problem of killing the hydro pump.:confused3::)

Yeah, I think I knew everything he said (probably because he explained it somewhere else) but I could have never explained it that well. That's impressive k0ua.

Thanks guys, I just wanted to "write a book" on this in the hopes it would help others just browsing by. If it helped anyone, that makes me happy.

/ Just got new Kioti Tractor #33  
Love the tractor. I am getting (if it ever comes in) a cab for my CK35HST that I bought this spring with backhoe and love it but the cab doesn't have A/C so I mentioned to my dealer about the NX45HST cab. He said he would trade mine for the NX45 hydr, loader and backhoe plus 17.5k.. basically that's my setup plus 10k (the cab will be just over 7K that I haven't bought yet)..my social coordinator told me I should get it so I decided to at least look at it. Unfortunately they only had the NX50 ROPS version..anyway, it was great tractor but I think it was way more size than I need so unless I or someone changes my mind I'm getting the cab for mine if Kioti ever ships it ...without A/C..ugg..

/ Just got new Kioti Tractor #34  
[snip]
Unfortunately they only had the NX50 ROPS version..anyway, it was great tractor but I think it was way more size than I need so unless I or someone changes my mind I'm getting the cab for mine if Kioti ever ships it ...without A/C..ugg..

Not trying to change your mind, but unless you're planning on removing your cab in the summer, I think you'll be in for some serious discomfort when the temps are at 85F and up, not unusual June - August in your area. :eek: Worse than open-station, IMO. You can add a 12v fan, but still...

/ Just got new Kioti Tractor #35  
Love the tractor. I am getting (if it ever comes in) a cab for my CK35HST that I bought this spring with backhoe and love it but the cab doesn't have A/C so I mentioned to my dealer about the NX45HST cab. He said he would trade mine for the NX45 hydr, loader and backhoe plus 17.5k.. basically that's my setup plus 10k (the cab will be just over 7K that I haven't bought yet)..my social coordinator told me I should get it so I decided to at least look at it. Unfortunately they only had the NX50 ROPS version..anyway, it was great tractor but I think it was way more size than I need so unless I or someone changes my mind I'm getting the cab for mine if Kioti ever ships it ...without A/C..ugg..

What brand cab are you getting and /or who makes it for Kioti
I have a cab made by cozy cab on my ct 225 it is about the same as the one that they make that would fit your tractor. It has removable doors for summer use. With out that it would be almost unusable on hot sunny days. There are after market AC units available that run on low amps and recirculated water that are supposed to bring temp down 20-25 deg. I'm not sure how well they work but they are not cheep. If you're doors are not removable I think you're going to have to come up with something for summer use.

/ Just got new Kioti Tractor #36  
Took everyone's advice..cancelled my order for the cab. Just will probably trade for a NX45HST w backhoe..decide tomorrow for sure.

/ Just got new Kioti Tractor #37  
Took everyone's advice..cancelled my order for the cab. Just will probably trade for a NX45HST w backhoe..decide tomorrow for sure.

Smart move!! We love our NX4510 HST Cab and now can't wait for the snow to start (like we really get a lot here) lol By far the best bang for the buck!!!!

/ Just got new Kioti Tractor #38  
My idea of fun is snow removal with 85 degrees and having to run the A/C......so hopefully the NX45 isn't to big for what I need..jury will be out for a little while...

Last edited:
   / Just got new Kioti Tractor #39  
Coyote machine I had my dealer make up a short loop of hydraulic hose with 2 male QA ends said:
Brilliant! I'm gonna do this. On occasion I've grabbed the Flow Lever when I wanted to raise or lower the 3pt and deadheaded the pump for a second before I realized I had the wrong lever. I hope I didn't do any damage. I can just buy a short hose at TSC and a couple QD.

/ Just got new Kioti Tractor #40  
Brilliant! I'm gonna do this. On occasion I've grabbed the Flow Lever when I wanted to raise or lower the 3pt and deadheaded the pump for a second before I realized I had the wrong lever. I hope I didn't do any damage. I can just buy a short hose at TSC and a couple QD.

Thanks!:D You haven't done any damage by bumping the stick into a deadhead position so long as it doesn't sit there trying to pump without flow. That is when the damage could occur- when no flow would heat the whole circuit and pump past it's limits.
Make sure the loop is long enough to reach from one QD to the other without kinking - couple of feet for sure...