Just one of the Projects I did on vacation.

/ Just one of the Projects I did on vacation. #1  

TroyR57

Gold Member
Tractor
B3200 tlb 290 hrs, Honda Bid Red 2013
Hey guys, well I am back at work, and found a internet hot spot, way up here in Island Pond, VT. Still heading for Maine, but started our current test in Norton VT, and testing East.

Any way one of the projects I had to do with my new BX 23 was work at the cemetary, and the work went smooth, as in smooth out the ground. Besides working on my farther' grave, I also worked on my third cousins, grave, and also cleand up two big pine stumps, dead and blown over for four or five years, just out side the fence, the place looks good now.

Attachments

• 699522-Web My New BX 23 085.jpg
    699522-Web My New BX 23 085.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 861
   / Just one of the Projects I did on vacation.
another shot.

Attachments

• 699524-Web My New BX 23 086.jpg
    699524-Web My New BX 23 086.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 609
Last shot, all cleand up, and no where to go.

Attachments

• 699525-Web My New BX 23 089.jpg
    699525-Web My New BX 23 089.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 564
   / Just one of the Projects I did on vacation. #4  
I thought I could hear a 23 in action... you were only 6 miles away from me- at Seymour Lake.
Only in Vermont could you bring your own TLB into a cemetary and not get arrested!!!

The grave yard where I did this work is back home, in Louisiana, I am now back on the road, where I am a Railroad Safety inspector. About six weeks ago, I was posting up a storm about all the jobs I had to do when I got home, this project was just one of the many.

Really nice weather yall are having up here. nice 57 degree mornings, and high today was only about 75. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Just one of the Projects I did on vacation. #6  
I can imagine that it was very difficult working on your dad's grave, yet also satisfying at the same time. I hope it went well emotionally as well as physically being able to clean up the site.

Mike, you hit the nail on the head. But my dad, had worked for the City of Winnfield, in the Water and Sewer dept, and had worked on tractors most all of his adult life. I had to tell him that I was going to clean up a little bit, first though. But in the end very rewarding.