Just ordered JD 5075e

/ Just ordered JD 5075e
5075e is at the dealer, just waiting on the kuhn gmd 600 and the deere mx8 to get in. Hopefully later this week. I'll get some pics up when they arrive.

/ Just ordered JD 5075e #12  
I have 11 hours on my 5075e now. I sure do like it. I was using the box blade on my 1700' gravel road and when it loaded up the back wheels started spinning I slipped it into 4WD and kept on going. I have also used the forks to pick up brush piles to consolidate them. I'm happy with my choice.

/ Just ordered JD 5075e #13  
A wise old grader operator once told me the only rule of running a grader was "When the wheels spin raise the blade" . :)
Enjoy your tractor. :) Can't wait for mine. :-(

/ Just ordered JD 5075e #14  
I bought a new 5075E last fall, but I sure don't like the little front tires they use. not only are they small, but they have a low capacity rating too.

/ Just ordered JD 5075e #15  
8flat said:
I bought a new 5075E last fall, but I sure don't like the little front tires they use. not only are they small, but they have a low capacity rating too.

I have the heavy duty 553 loader on my 5075E, the dealer said that is the one the tractor is rated for. I've been moving tight wrapped round bales with one bale on the front and one on the back last weekend and will finish this weekend. What is the weight limit on the front tires? I'll be sure to keep an eye on them.

/ Just ordered JD 5075e #16  
I have the heavy duty 553 loader on my 5075E, the dealer said that is the one the tractor is rated for. I've been moving tight wrapped round bales with one bale on the front and one on the back last weekend and will finish this weekend. What is the weight limit on the front tires? I'll be sure to keep an eye on them.

Same loader here also. I have the 9.5x24 Goodyear R1 ag tires, they have a load rating of about 1,600lbs, which doesn't leave you much room with the heavy duty loader, grapple, and round bale of alfalfa or grass hay.

In comparison, I did some research and found Trelleborg tires that are rated at 3,660lbs each. I would have traded mine in right away, but the tire shop wanted $1,700 for the two tires, and would only give me $500 trade in. Yikes.

/ Just ordered JD 5075e #17  
Same loader here also. I have the 9.5x24 Goodyear R1 ag tires, they have a load rating of about 1,600lbs, which doesn't leave you much room with the heavy duty loader, grapple, and round bale of alfalfa or grass hay.

In comparison, I did some research and found Trelleborg tires that are rated at 3,660lbs each. I would have traded mine in right away, but the tire shop wanted $1,700 for the two tires, and would only give me $500 trade in. Yikes.
Ultimate yield strengths and normal load ratings are two different things. Your R1s are probably well up to the task. I'd wear them out and use the experience gained from your actual conditions to choose the right replacements. :)

/ Just ordered JD 5075e
Hopefully I'll be picking up the tractor and two mowers tomorrow. Took a while for the mowers to come in but they are finally here. I'm excited to see how everything works. I'll try to get some pics up soon

/ Just ordered JD 5075e #19  
Congrats! Looking forward to the pics. I hope to be able to pick up my machine today as well after having the loader installed.

Btw, you sure got a lot of tractors! My guess would be that you mow commercially?

/ Just ordered JD 5075e
pclausen, Yes i do mow commercially. I specialize in heavy commercial, industrial, and municipal property maintenance. I also cut about 320 miles of right-of-way.