Just purchased first welder - MIG

/ Just purchased first welder - MIG #11  
I think most of my projects will be 1/8in material or less.
Really, you think so?:confused: Oh I don't know, ripper for your BH? I'd like to see that design.:D

When you get your new welder, you are more than welcome to bring it over and let me help you get it going. Not sure how much C-25 I have left from the bucket extension project last year. But I should have plenty of argon. Scrap aluminum, and steel to help you get your numbers. I have a good selection of wire, just not on 12-inch spools, but we can figure something out. Not sure what all comes with your new machine, far as contact tips, etc. This is generally a :mur: experience for a seasoned weldor, much less a new guy.

/ Just purchased first welder - MIG #12  
You will like your 211, it is a very nice welder but you will find it hard to stop getting more welders. Its like Ice Cream.... Ok view.JPGKeeper.JPGP1010029.JPG

Last edited:
   / Just purchased first welder - MIG #13  
You will like your 211, it is a very nice welder but you will it hard to stop getting more welders. Its like Ice Cream

How do you use all those welders and keep your shop so clean??? I don't see any smoke stain on anything??? :)

/ Just purchased first welder - MIG #14  
I have an area outside that I do all my cutting and stick work in.P1010055.JPGP1010035.JPGP1010013.JPGP1010009.JPG

/ Just purchased first welder - MIG #15  
The 211's a nice machine, and will do you right on just about anything with the correct joint prep.

Western, the solution to not using the bobcat is getting a wire feeder for it. :D Those will do CV right?

/ Just purchased first welder - MIG #16  
The 211's a nice machine, and will do you right on just about anything with the correct joint prep.

Western, the solution to not using the bobcat is getting a wire feeder for it. :D Those will do CV right?

I never like the attached contraption, like the stand alone best. I used the Bobcat for the genset to run the plasma and ACompressor in the field.

/ Just purchased first welder - MIG #17  
That is a very nice welder that will serve you well...
You certainly picked out a great unit to start with...

/ Just purchased first welder - MIG #18  
Attached contraption? It's the de facto standard for industrial production.

DSC00811.jpg

I wouldn't go back...

/ Just purchased first welder - MIG #19  
The 211's a nice machine, and will do you right on just about anything with the correct joint prep. Western, the solution to not using the bobcat is getting a wire feeder for it. :D Those will do CV right?
You bet they will I love mine

image-1075485040.jpg

/ Just purchased first welder - MIG #20  
Might be for some, but If I take my Bobcat on the road, I don't want all the other stuff to tag along and I don't want to bother with disconnecting it all. In a shop might be ok, but then I can use my stand alone miller 185, or the arc welder, no big deal.