Just purchased new Massey Ferguson

/ Just purchased new Massey Ferguson #11  
Congrats on the new tractor! Still waiting for the pics!.....I know, you're having too much fun with it!

/ Just purchased new Massey Ferguson
Congrats on the new tractor! Still waiting for the pics!.....I know, you're having too much fun with it!

I have to wait until a day or two after New Years to receive it. I made the deal on Wednesday and they have to prep it for me. I am having them load the tires, put new cab lights on, stereo and whatever else they do to prepare it. They had a few tractors ahead of mine but I can be patient for something to be done correctly :)

/ Just purchased new Massey Ferguson #13  
How come the change of cab lights Maineguy1? I thought the M now came with LED lights standard?

How come the change of cab lights Maineguy1? I thought the M now came with LED lights standard?

Yes, Motorboatin is correct, only the Deluxe cabs offer the LED lighting. The 1735M does not have the option of getting the Deluxe cab.

/ Just purchased new Massey Ferguson #16  
Really? You can't get the deluxe cab on the 1735? I didn't know that.

Really? You can't get the deluxe cab on the 1735? I didn't know that.

My dealer said it's because they are trying to keep the 1735M at a certain price point. If you do to the Massey website it doesn't let you add it when you build on line.

/ Just purchased new Massey Ferguson #18  
OK, that explains it, and why I didn't see it in the build. Kubota is doing the same to the 2019 Grand L3560. They deleted the cab lights and mirrors and dropped $2000 off the price to lessen the price gap from the B to Grand L cabs.

/ Just purchased new Massey Ferguson #20  
MaineGuy1, I am considering a 1735M with cab. How do you like yours so far? Do you have the 72" midmount mower on it as well?