just saw this on interstate.

/ just saw this on interstate. #11  
Think the smoke was from both the outside edge of tire rubbing the underside of fender at the top and the inside wall of tire rubbing against the body of the trailer . It actually had like twin smoke trails when it would first start rubbing in the corners , then smoke merged into a flippin cloud . Not joking and doubt this is a exaggeration but the axles looked to have a deflection of 3" to 4" from center to either side and tires were cambered in at top at least a couple of inches if not more . Wish I would of had my dash cam hooked up in new truck , could of had video of it . Still loading and organizing my accumulation of SHI! into this truck on weekends so I'll get that up and running one of these times .

Fred H.

/ just saw this on interstate. #12  
Heck I have a 5 x 10 dual on 14" wheels, great handler takes decent loads and hardly feel it behind my '02 Jimmy.
Great for the occasional short haul of my Mitsu MT180D.
I do haul haul at low speeds when the tractor is loaded as it has no brakes but otherwise I can load the heck out of it like full up with sand, gravel etc. and hardly feel it back there.

That ↑↑ and it's not always about what can they haul. There are a lot of people that are not able to back-up a single axle trailer without problems. Tandems, however, are a lot more forgiving in backing-up & handling. Don't take my word for it, go to your nearest boat launch. Lol!

/ just saw this on interstate. #13  
That ↑↑ and it's not always about what can they haul. There are a lot of people that are not able to back-up a single axle trailer without problems. Tandems, however, are a lot more forgiving in backing-up & handling. Don't take my word for it, go to your nearest boat launch. Lol!

ya.. handling alone is worth it..