Just sold a couple attachments, still have more to sell though

/ Just sold a couple attachments, still have more to sell though #11  
Any chance that you would be able to finance or do you want to do a cash deal only? You could get a very nice machine with $5K down. As hard of a worker as you are, I would think that you could make a payment easily and still make more to be able to save some.

Just a thought. ;)

/ Just sold a couple attachments, still have more to sell though
Any chance that you would be able to finance or do you want to do a cash deal only? You could get a very nice machine with $5K down. As hard of a worker as you are, I would think that you could make a payment easily and still make more to be able to save some.

Just a thought. ;)

I would like to do a cash deal. Mainly because work is slow in the winter for me and from my experience last winter I made zero. If I could get a good year round job I would. So for now i am basically doing a cash deal, when you have the cash in hand it typically will get you a better deal on whatever you are buying and I am buying used.

My neighbor is trying to convince me to go down to Kubota and get 0% for 60 months but I would prefer just to pay in full and not have payments to worry about.

/ Just sold a couple attachments, still have more to sell though #14  
My neighbor is trying to convince me to go down to Kubota and get 0% for 60 months but I would prefer just to pay in full and not have payments to worry about.

Well I don't blame you there, but are you still doing tractor jobs for people? If you are still doing paying tractor work, you might be able to get a larger scope of work with a little bigger more outfitted rig than with just the smaller unit that you may be getting otherwise.

Again, just some thoughts on my part. ;)

Well I don't blame you there, but are you still doing tractor jobs for people? If you are still doing paying tractor work, you might be able to get a larger scope of work with a little bigger more outfitted rig than with just the smaller unit that you may be getting otherwise.

Again, just some thoughts on my part. ;)

I havent been able to pursue that this year because of timing. :( But I would like to next year.

/ Just sold a couple attachments, still have more to sell though #16  
If I am seeing the right CL ad, (your phone has 72 twice?) it is in just one county of the Portland CL group. Try putting it in all the counties in the Portland area.

Bruce

If I am seeing the right CL ad, (your phone has 72 twice?) it is in just one county of the Portland CL group. Try putting it in all the counties in the Portland area.

Bruce

That's an idea. Thanks!

By the way, Are you interested in any of my stuff listed? I have more as well, this is just what i started with. :)

/ Just sold a couple attachments, still have more to sell though #19  
Here is the Kubota I am looking at. No FEL but low hours and it is almost new. Kobuta tractor with very low hours It wouldnt be much of a jump up in size but it would be in value and age.

I like your thinking/mentality. I've been doing the same for several years, basically upgrading equipment. I just traded my scut for some concrete work, and it worked out very well for both of us. I wasn't expecting to replace it quickly, but perusing CL I found it's replacement straight away. The new rig is only 3 years newer, but with a stronger engine/tranny combo, and numerous other improvements. Now I'm selling my "middle" sized CUT, to get a bigger machine down the road. Also selling several implements to offset the cost. Cash deals, no financing. I can afford it, just don't want any more payments.
I think you're doing it right......good luck!!

I like your thinking/mentality. I've been doing the same for several years, basically upgrading equipment. I just traded my scut for some concrete work, and it worked out very well for both of us. I wasn't expecting to replace it quickly, but perusing CL I found it's replacement straight away. The new rig is only 3 years newer, but with a stronger engine/tranny combo, and numerous other improvements. Now I'm selling my "middle" sized CUT, to get a bigger machine down the road. Also selling several implements to offset the cost. Cash deals, no financing. I can afford it, just don't want any more payments.
I think you're doing it right......good luck!!

Thanks! That basically summarizes what I want and plan to do. The next machine will not be a forever one, it will be the next step to the next upgrade. :)