Lefty_Kubota

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B9200
After diggin a few post holes for the purple martin houses
114.jpg

116.jpg

117.jpg

and I added some rear lights today also...

118.jpg

/ Just some random tractor pics i took today #2  
Nice pics Phil...Thanks for sharing.

Don

/ Just some random tractor pics i took today #3  
Just what we like - lots of tractor photos. I especially appreciate those of you who post photos of the less current models; it educates the rest of us. Thanks!

/ Just some random tractor pics i took today #4  
Pictures, pictures, we LOVE pictures!!!!

Thanks,
Deano

/ Just some random tractor pics i took today #5  
Phil,

OK now that u have my interest, how about a little history? Type, how long have had them, hours, any major problems , etc, etc.

Yea we do love pictures UNLESS if you have a slow connection to the Internet.:D

Got to love working on a tractor in January in a T shirt outside, it is 20F here.

/ Just some random tractor pics i took today
the 1978 Ford 2600 is a 38HP diesel.. Its still owned by the original owner.. I've just been using it for a few months and doing all the services on it that it needed.
It has almost 500 hrs on it. " it had been sitting almost 10 years"

The Kubota B9200 i purchased for the original owner about 1 month ago "2012 hrs"..
He said its never broken or neeed anything, but regular fluid and filter changes..
It seems to be a real work horse. .. It so easy to use my wife likes driving/ operating it..

/ Just some random tractor pics i took today #7  
HEY PHIL,
Ibet being a diesal mechanic you get lots of request to work on other peoples stuff.500 hours on that FORD,Its barely broke in:).We have alot of 8ns and 9 ns around our area.
Ilove that BOTA of yours i can invision an ESCAVADER cab and 7 ft snow blower on the back:)Of course it would do you absolutely no good in TEXAS:rolleyes:
Nice lookin property there,but we need to find you a back hoe to tear it all up.So dont get too comfortable with them lights,thell need to be moved higher when we get one.See us guys on TBN know how to spend others money:D:D:D
Thanks for the pics,now we want action shots of that post hole digger in action.
Lets see didnt you get some forks,have u used them yet?
ALAN

/ Just some random tractor pics i took today #8  
Maybe those two old fellers are having a conversation about the price of diesel in the olden days :) Nice rigs.

/ Just some random tractor pics i took today
thanks guys.. i enjoy hanging out on this forum..

I ment to say above , " i purchased the Kubota FROM the original owner a month ago".. And I've been trying to purchase the Ford 2600 for a while now, but the guy cant make up his mind if he wants to sell or not.. So while i've been waiting to for the guy to sell me the Ford, i found the Kubota for sale, and i was really wanting a FEL , and figured i could find a way and reason to need two tractors..

As far as the forks, ive only used them the day i bought it..
Kubota2.jpg

As far as posting pics of digging the post holes.. I'll have to wait till i get better at that.. It was my first time to do that, and it wasn't as easy as i thought it was going to be.. I quickly found out what DOWN HYDRALICS where and i didnt have them..:D