Just took delivery

/ Just took delivery #1  

dwl

Tractor
NH TC24DA
Thanks to all who responded to my post of 9/16. Saturday I took delivery of a NH TC24DA with a 12LA loader. Box Scraper to come this week. Thanks Bob Skurka for your photos of the visibility in front of the NH vs Kabota. The loader specs, closeness to dealer, this form and lots of research led to the decision.

Thanks all who responded.

dwl /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Just took delivery #2  
Yay! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
And welcome.
Mark

/ Just took delivery #3  
Congratulations on your new machine ! Here's hoping to many pleasant hours of enjoyment on it . And, before Golfgar says it .. post Pics of the happy owner and the new tractor /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif John

/ Just took delivery #4  
Awesome Tractor! Good luck with it.

/ Just took delivery #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( And, before Golfgar says it .. post Pics of the happy owner and the new tractor )</font>

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Just took delivery #6  
CONGRATULATIONS DAVID NOTHING LIKE A NEW TRACTOR TO GET THE JUICES GOING.

/ Just took delivery #7  
Congratulations! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I'm still in the decision process so I'm really jealous! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
I was very impressed with the NH TC's. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

/ Just took delivery #9  
I'm considering a boxscrape myself. Keep me posted how you come along with it. I hear there's a bit of a learning curve. I had no problems getting the hang of the FEL and feel pretty comfortable in handling it but I'm wondering if the box scrape might take a bit more practice.
Danny

/ Just took delivery #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm considering a boxscrape myself. Keep me posted how you come along with it. I hear there's a bit of a learning curve. I had no problems getting the hang of the FEL and feel pretty comfortable in handling it but I'm wondering if the box scrape might take a bit more practice.
Danny )</font>
Danny, once you get the hang of setting the top link to the right settings for what you need to do, you'll be boxblading with the best of them. It's not really hard, it just takes some experimentation to learn where you need the front and back angles to do the job at hand. You'll love having one. Make sure you buy one with rippers as some come without. They really make a difference in knocking down high spots and then dragging with the rear blade area. John