Justrite 5gal cans for $46 on Amazon

/ Justrite 5gal cans for $46 on Amazon #11  
In california they are snowflakes. Everywhere else but Florida they are zinc flakes. There they are called sink flakes.

/ Justrite 5gal cans for $46 on Amazon #13  
I also ran into problems in the mid 80s with the first introduction of E10 gasoline. I was repairing Volvo automobiles for a living back then and they had galvanized gas tanks. The ethanol was dissolving the galvanized coating and clogging the filters and injectors. I began draining every fuel filter I removed during a tune up to check for the use of E10. The fuel would come out of the filter silver in color and after sitting a few hours it would settle out as clear gas on top with the dissolved coating in the bottom.

/ Justrite 5gal cans for $46 on Amazon #14  
These are my favorites...
No-Spill Containers

Put a pad on the hood, stand it up and just press the button! :thumbsup:

/ Justrite 5gal cans for $46 on Amazon #15  
This is my favorite. :laughing:

pump01.jpg

PU-tube2.jpg

/ Justrite 5gal cans for $46 on Amazon #16  
Actually the diesel dissolves the zinc coating, and it ends up clogging fuel filters and trashing your injectors. I do use a galvanized funnel just to pour the diesel into the tractors, but I would not store diesel in a galvanized tank or can. My new favorites are the NoSpill cans with push button control. I have seen them in red, blue, and yellow.

Does your finger get tired of holding the button down......saw such and that was my first question.

/ Justrite 5gal cans for $46 on Amazon #17  
In california they are snowflakes. Everywhere else but Florida they are zinc flakes. There they are called sink flakes.

Every site has a few.................