JXC series

/ JXC series #1  

BER

Bronze Member
Tractor
MF1235 HST MFWD
I'm thinking about buying a new tractor. Looking at the different tractors at the manufacturer's web sites, I think the JX1060C would fit my needs. Does anyone own one, and have any comments or info on this tractor?

/ JXC series #2  
I got some literature on Case IH tractors delivered real quick from their website.

Check out the Case JX series as well. They are less money and have good or better specs (higher 3pt hitch rating) than the JXC series. There are more engine choices in the JX series too.

/ JXC series
From posts in the New Holland forum, it sounds as if the Case JX1060C is nearly identical to the NH-TN60A, but I would have to see both. The closest JX1060C the local Case dealer can find is over 150 miles away. I guess the specs on turn radius, length, and ground clearance would have to be similar to both tractors. That makes the overall length 151+ ins, and the turn radius over 12 ft.

/ JXC series #4  
I went to the Case IH website and looked up the England/Ireland specs on the JX series and they offer some better spec's over there. Lower spec's on the USA version. The JX weighs slightly more than the JXC of equal engines in ROPS.