K-Haul Trailers

/ K-Haul Trailers #11  
Prices around here have jumped in the past 12 mo.

/ K-Haul Trailers #12  
That does put things into a little more perspective. It still seems like you are paying a premium for that chameleon orange paint, though.

I missed the CAD - USD exchange issue.
$9,000 CAD = $6,800 USD is still 55% more than the $4,400 USD I paid for a very similar trailer,..... but of course, my trailer is painted black.

/ K-Haul Trailers
I hear you. I have noticed over the last several years Kubota seems to be taking advantage as their number ones sales role and doing the JD thing of steadily increasing pricing.

/ K-Haul Trailers #15  
Kubota | Float Trailer
KHF20-14WL - $9,065.

I recently bought a similar trailer (except 2 ft shorter) at Big-Tex trailer in Rockwall, Texas. I paid $4400.
Big Tex Trailers 14ET Heavy Duty Tandem Axle Equipment Trailer

I guess the orange paint adds a few thousand. :laughing:
Yes, but at least with a K-Haul you can haul a Kioti as well as a Kubota. :D

I'm surprised that they haven't been slapped with copyright infringement, from the other *-haul company which seems to be in decline.

/ K-Haul Trailers
I bought a used tandem axle car hauler for $1000.00

I'm painting it orange with implement paint and then my friend that has a decal shop can make me Kubota and Allis Chalmers decals for it.

It is cool that Kubota is offering more products now though. Just wish the pricing was more competitive.

/ K-Haul Trailers #17  
Trailers look nice. Probably charging a premium so you can include it with your tractor financing along with land pride implements and get everything at 1 place.

/ K-Haul Trailers #18  
Is the Canadian price before or after VAT? People from other countries shopping in the USA for the first time are surprised by prices and then wonder what is going on when they have to pay much more than the price tag. I’ve been to 47 different countries and the USA is the only one I remember charging more than the price on the tag.

/ K-Haul Trailers
Is the Canadian price before or after VAT? People from other countries shopping in the USA for the first time are surprised by prices and then wonder what is going on when they have to pay much more than the price tag. I’ve been to 47 different countries and the USA is the only one I remember charging more than the price on the tag.

Here in Ontario we pay 13% on top of that price for tax.

/ K-Haul Trailers #20  
Here in Ontario we pay 13% on top of that price for tax.

The 13% is called HST..... "harmonized sales tax"....UGLY!
Until recently, I had a Summer home in Nova Scotia.
A whopping 15% HST there.
On basically EVERYTHING (except food).
EVEN LABOR !!!