Kabota dash help

/ Kabota dash help #1  

martello

Tractor
kabota L3830
I changed out the battery with a same size 12 volt from auto parts store and the dash died the back lites work but no disply no tach thanks for your time
mike

/ Kabota dash help #2  
What is it? What year, Make, Model etc..

/ Kabota dash help #3  
The dash control panel needs to be reprogrammed. I have the information for my L4740HST but I don't know if it would work for yours. It is easy to do. Check with your dealer for the procedure or download a manual for your model.

/ Kabota dash help
I changed out the battery with a same size 12 volt from auto parts store and the dash died the back lites work but no disply no tach thanks for your time
mike

2006 L3830 HST

/ Kabota dash help
2006 L3830 HST

/ Kabota dash help
2006 L3830 HST THANKS so much

/ Kabota dash help
l3830 hst talked to dealer in tampa never heard of reseting the dash

/ Kabota dash help
The dash control panel needs to be reprogrammed. I have the information for my L4740HST but I don't know if it would work for yours. It is easy to do. Check with your dealer for the procedure or download a manual for your model.
how does the re programing work on 4740 i can give that a try

/ Kabota dash help #10  
I don't have the 3830 but if it were mine I would look for a couple things

I am assuming it starts and runs just no dash. (If not check your grounds and battery cables)

Did you check all the fuses maybe one blew from the surge of connecting the new battery

Check all cables to battery was there a smaller 2nd wire? either positive or negative.

Lastly maybe the dash could have a problem caused by the low battery Electronics do not like low voltage.