Status
Not open for further replies.
   / "Katrina" Relief #1  

trlong

Platinum Member
Tractor
J.D./4115
\"Katrina\" Relief

This well not be the appropriate forum or method for posting this. However, as I can't find any any direct "contact" route to Muhammed/TBN, I'm posting here. Moderators, please move to an appropriate forum, if something exists.

"Katrina" is proving to be the most devastating disaster to hit the US in memory. Thousands dead and tens of thousands in dire need.

If, as advertised, this is the largest forum for tractor owners/users in the world, is it appropriate that, as a group, we make some kind of concerted effort to aid those suffering from the devastation?

I'm not talking about those who may be small, independent farmers who are already squeezed to the breaking point. I'm refering more to those who can afford CUT's and assorted attachments (when we could do without) and may be looking for a legitimate conduit to send some form of aid to those who are suffering so terribly.

If this is not an appropriate forum, or website, to make mention of this, moderators please let me know.

If nothing else, one huge TBN prayer can't hurt.

Tom

/ "Katrina" Relief #2  
Re: \"Katrina\" Relief

Tom, read this post on this topic, and I'll close this thread and ask everyone to go to the other one with their ideas and suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.