Kawasaki Mule 550 Price

/ Kawasaki Mule 550 Price #1  

mark4Jesus

Silver Member
Tractor
2021 Branson 2610h
I am looking at a 2000 Mule 550 2x4 with 680 hrs. It has a roof and windshield, and winch. Needs front tires. Runs good and the body is in good shape, just scratches from branches on trails. Owner is asking $3200. Is this a good price? Used UTV's are hard to find around here.

/ Kawasaki Mule 550 Price #2  
I think $3200 is a little over 1/2 its cost when new in 2000. Do you think it's worth 1/2 the original price. I think I'd offer $2500 if I thought it would be reliable and less if not. You can get an EZ-Go Workhorse 2x4 for less than $6k new. It would come with a warranty and probably even financing if you need it. I'd be cautious about a 6+ year-old UTV.

I could be wrong and am just thinking out loud, but I don't think I'd offer $3200. Have you checked on a used golf cart? I think many of them are available around $2500 and they are in the same class as the 500 Mule.

/ Kawasaki Mule 550 Price
I looked at an E-Z Go and a Brister's at TSC. They look like they would be pretty good machines, but I have not talked with anyone who owns one. I was concerned about the power they would have. I have a, what I would call, mild slope on one part of my property that I would be concerned about getting up when the bed is loaded. Do you have one of these or experience with either?

Thanks.