Ke3d revisited

/ Ke3d revisited #12  
The message you responded to was not the first message so once again, When I posted my message here the statement was still true. The fact email came in afterwards is not important to this issue.

As for headers, since the ebay interface was used to send you email, I have no trace info. Figuring 1 might get lost by ebay, but not 4 I assumed you didnt want to reply.

I have no need to answer your questions. If you got yours in then fine. It was my understanding that tractors comming into the US manufactured after 85 or so had to meet all current rules, ROPS, emissions,etc. Your didnt seem to meet at least the ROPS requirement.

Why dont you tell us how it is done, You seem to be expert on this subject matter.

/ Ke3d revisited #13  
Well, the photos on ebay match the photos on your web site and the post "1500d question" matches the tractor on your web site that was talked about in the post by tractorlet, who claimed to own and was selling that tractor, and who signed the post as Bob, so it is obvious. Maybe several people there at the business (wife, mechanic, who knows) posting here, selling on ebay ect... but they are all run by the boss and owner of this business.

Since you are new to ebay, the feedback is very important. I was not insinuating anything, just stating a fact that there is no feedback so myself and anybody else has no idea what you might do, therefore caution is the best policy, that is what feedback is all about on ebay. Maybe some of the stuff going on here would give rise to more caution.

Better save this post, so you have ammo for your slander suit, ha! You would really have to decide who you are in order to sue, and that might be difficult. These posts and a buck fifty will get you a cup of coffee!!!

/ Ke3d revisited
OK, we will let the issue of emails and proof go. Consider it a dead horse well beaten. First off I don't consider myself an expert in lots of areas (except micro chip design) but when I take on an issue I do research it.

I believe that your question about ROPS got an answer in the original thread about OSHA regulations and how they apply to employers vs. private parties. The EPA guidelines are easy to find and quite interesting. One thing I have learned is that many people pass on information one to another and it startes getting quoted as gospel without actual verification and personal first hand knowledge.

I'm not saying this is you or any other person here but I have run into such a situation. Any tractor I have has met all required local state and federal requirements. As far as not answering my questions on what code & section you were relying is fine. The fact is I know the sec., codes and forms involved and stand by that as my authority not what some one heard or thought they heard.

I put time and effort into my research and would be gladly willing to pass some knowledge on to people who were interested but certainly not in an environment where I have been accused of being someone I am not, an environment where someone alluded to me not shipping what I sell or being accused of any other thing that would be considered unethical.

Regards and good luck in your pursuit of knowledge.

/ Ke3d revisited
Sir, you are mistaken. I live & work in San Diego. All you need to do is look at my email to confirm that. rmichael@san.rr.com is a San Diego Road Runner address the same as gws@columbus.rr.com is in Columbus.

Do you somehow feel threatened by my legally imported Ke3d? Obviously you don't like me for some reason I don't understand.

You are confusing me with a man in Idaho who has a tractor business. His name is Robert, same as mine. My business is mine but I assure you I am not the person you think I am.

Regards,
Robert

/ Ke3d revisited #16  
The Ke-3d first shows up in my book in 1988.

Here are some specs:

197L x 99W x 120H, 117 wheelbase (all cm)
615 kg, 13.5 PTO Hp, 3 cylinder, 784 cc
4WD, 8 forward/ 2 reverse gears
PTO - 664 and 1025 RPM, 2 point hitch
no ROPS

According to Greg's post, it sounds like it was made up until last year?

Keith

/ Ke3d revisited #17  
yanmar4life. This is Bob from tractor outlet in Idaho and the one who the only other time I posted defended against some dealers trying to deal low blows and also discussed my "hot rod tractors". I was selling the 3 cylinder YM1500D "hot rod tractor" you are referring to in your post.

I am not the person selling on eBay you are confusing with me. I don't sell or buy on eBay. You, fortunately, are the exception to most posters on the net. I don't know why you are upset with my "hot rod tractor" YM1500D. I intended to start a chat on "hot rod tractors" on this site but after the experience decided to do it elsewhere.

Our new "hot rod tractor" is a YM 1500 with both a 22hp engine and the power steering from an Iseki TL1900. Yes, some TL1900s have power steering.

These types of things seem to be more what should be discussed here than the type of postings you have made. I certainly hope the next time I come here I find treasures you've posted instead of trash.

Although I haven't been posting I do monitor this and other chats and as the first posting I made was after an email from a person, I was notified of this posting.

Bob

/ Ke3d revisited #18  
Where are you posting the discussions on "hot rod tractors" I would like to know what swaps could be made and other parts used ot improve my tractor.

/ Ke3d revisited #19  
I own and use regularly a 1602D. This forum has been has been a big help to me in several areas of operation, repair, and maintenence of my Yanmar tractor. I try to read every post that I can.
My time is much to valuable to spend reading thru the worthless trash in hopes of finding some important information. Yanmar4life: you should sell your Yanmar, get a horse, a life, and find another forum.

Jim P

/ Ke3d revisited #20  
Bob- I'm sure there are many on this forum who would love to hear more about your hot rod tractor and the Ke3d. I am a customer of yours and although the experience was not perfect you went above and beyond to make things right and overall I got good value for my money. I have 80+ hours of seat time with no problems. For everyone else, as most of us know, grey market tractors are USED machines, never perfect, and when you're shopping for one KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!