Keeps stalling out

/ Keeps stalling out
kiotiken said:
Does the machine labour and then stall as if you were just pushing it a little to far, or does it just die, from 2500 RPM to 0?

It just dies . I don't fill the bucket i do half or less . Don't want to strain the loader or the tractor.

/ Keeps stalling out #12  
OK, so it's not a hydraulic issue like the remotes being dead headed. Sounds like fuel. Start with the simple like the fuel filter. When it stalls, check to see if there's too much or no fuel in the filter housing. I'd also pull the air filter to make sure it's not plugged up. If all the simple things check out, I'm sure plenty of guys here can tell you how to check other stuff like the fuel pump. Have you found another dealer to call?

/ Keeps stalling out #13  
OK, so it's not a hydraulic issue like the remotes being dead headed. Sounds like fuel. Start with the simple like the fuel filter. When it stalls, check to see if there's too much or no fuel in the filter housing. I'd also pull the air filter to make sure it's not plugged up. If all the simple things check out, I'm sure plenty of guys here can tell you how to check other stuff like the fuel pump. Have you found another dealer to call?

I disagree. Check your rear remote lever. Make sure it isn't locked forward or backward. I had a similar thing happen when one my Backhoe hoses popped off the remote, deadheading the pump.

As for calling Kioti....it is waay to early to be calling them direct. If the dealer who sold you the tractor sucks, find yourself another one. These are issues that are so easily handled by a competent dealer. Sending issues like this straight to corporate just makes getting real issues there harder to do.

/ Keeps stalling out #14  
I disagree. Check your rear remote lever. Make sure it isn't locked forward or backward. I had a similar thing happen when one my Backhoe hoses popped off the remote, deadheading the pump.

As for calling Kioti....it is waay to early to be calling them direct. If the dealer who sold you the tractor sucks, find yourself another one. These are issues that are so easily handled by a competent dealer. Sending issues like this straight to corporate just makes getting real issues there harder to do.

If it's deadheaded, the engine will labour, and then stall. If it is going along fine and then just stalls with no other warning, then that's not from it being deadheaded.

/ Keeps stalling out #15  
As a newbee, it took me nearly half an hour to realize the engine was laboring when it happened to me. It really wasn't all that obvious at higher RPMS until I started working the loader more seriously. But hey, let's see what the OP comes back with before we start giving him more bad news.

/ Keeps stalling out
So she didn't stall today moving 72 yrds of gravel . Now i'm almost done building a road for a non profit. Then i will start clean up the brush and looking in to buying a stump bucket,

/ Keeps stalling out #17  
A few months back my 07 DK45SE HST (700 hrs) went on a 2 day binge of just stalling randomly at around 2000 rpm. At the start I changed fuel filter even though it looked and was clean. I blead fuel at IP and injector tips. Checked all assocated electrical connections, all clean. Continued to stall randomly for another day and a half. I though IP was going bad. Day 3 ran fine all day and has continued to do so for 70 hrs. I have no clue what caused it.

/ Keeps stalling out
It is weird how it would stall one day and not do it the next day doing the same work.

/ Keeps stalling out #19  
It is weird how it would stall one day and not do it the next day doing the same work.

Still sounds to me like a remote was stuck in the detent position, deadheading the pump, then any extra hydraulic work using the loader would stall the engine.

/ Keeps stalling out #20  
Still sounds to me like a remote was stuck in the detent position, deadheading the pump, then any extra hydraulic work using the loader would stall the engine.

Hydraulic load will not multiply/increase in this scenario. Releif for the rear remote is same as the loader, at inlet of the loader and all oil exiting lift or bucket cylinders goes directly to tank, it does not enter back into the open center (power beyond circuit) so when lidt or tilt is activated it would reduce pressure against the pump to whatever was required to move the cylinder. If cylinder load was maxed then same relief would, engine load would remain same as with dead headed rear remote.