Ken's Tractor New Hampshire

/ Ken's Tractor New Hampshire #11  
Rick,

MB is a big outfit with multiple locations they've got a lot of equipment onsite at any one time

better than 15 or so excavators alone plus tractors, all kinds of small equipment tons of bx's etc etc etc

I used to go there for kubota parts

they do significant volume in southern nh I see their delivery trucks all over the place

also a decent rental business

Joel

no cookouts though......

/ Ken's Tractor New Hampshire #12  
Hi All,
We are in the process of working things out with Kioti to re-open the Swanzey, Keene location. We are running ads for employment and working on the final agreements. We hope to bring our 5 PAW CERTIFIED SERVICE to the Keene, NH area very soon. Stay tuned!
You will see more tractors, attachments and (more important)more parts and immediate professional service from our experienced staff.
Dave G.
KiotiDave

/ Ken's Tractor New Hampshire #13  
All you need then is an annual cookout. They can attract people from all over North America!

(the guys at Rick's last year will know what I'm talking about)

-J.

/ Ken's Tractor New Hampshire #14  
All you need then is an annual cookout. They can attract people from all over North America!

(the guys at Rick's last year will know what I'm talking about)

-J.

Did I hear cookout, where, when????

I'm all loaded up and the truck is idling.

I've started my fasting already.

Joel

/ Ken's Tractor New Hampshire #15  
FWIW i was out in ayer at my kubota dealer last week and it seems that harvard power no longer sells kioti. actually while the sign is still there it does not seem like they are even in business anymore, i did not see any cars or signs of life as i drove by.

/ Ken's Tractor New Hampshire #16  
I have no idea if it's true or not, but the last Kioti dealer that was in my area said that Kioti wanted dealers with a couple acres of paved lot, around 10 service bays, trained sales people and a few dozen tractors in stock along with a well stocked parts department. In other words, to look like one of the top tier manufacturers dealerships.

I don't know if it's true of not. It could be sour grapes since he is no longer a Kioti dealer.

/ Ken's Tractor New Hampshire #17  
Shame about Ken's going out. I bought my tractor there about 2 years ago and Bruce and Ed were both great to deal with.

/ Ken's Tractor New Hampshire #18  
MB in Plaistow has a humongous inventory. Unfortunately, they weren't very interested in dickering, so I went looking for the other orange, red, green, blue, and white.

Bobcat in Chichester has a moderate sized inventory and is roughly halfway between Keene and the Kioti dealership over in Maine. Would make a convenient location if you need attachments or parts. And I think they'll service Kiotis too.

/ Ken's Tractor New Hampshire #19  
KiotiDave-

That's great to hear. I'll be on the lookout on your website to see when you open up in the Keene area. The further south, the better for me, but I'm willing to drive up to that area.

May be interested in a snowblower before the snow flies (my driveway doubled in size since I moved and need 3 pt rear blower).

Thanks.

/ Ken's Tractor New Hampshire #20  
I have no idea if it's true or not, but the last Kioti dealer that was in my area said that Kioti wanted dealers with a couple acres of paved lot, around 10 service bays, trained sales people and a few dozen tractors in stock along with a well stocked parts department. In other words, to look like one of the top tier manufacturers dealerships.

I don't know if it's true of not. It could be sour grapes since he is no longer a Kioti dealer.

Dargo,I feel that comment is not true.I have had great dealings with Michigan Iron and equipment (kioti dealer)in Morrice Mi. they don,t have 10 service bays and so on.They are a great family owned business run on a smaller scale than that.coobie