Kharma - free stuff please read

/ Kharma - free stuff please read #11  
Could use it. My tip for cold starting without block heater is the cycle the glow plugs several times fully before trying to start. This gives the top of the cylinders a chance to warm up a bit. Also as mentioned keep a batter maintainer handy and make sure battery is maintained properly.

/ Kharma - free stuff please read #12  
I have a magnetic block heater that I use on the Kubota, however I have to go out and plug it in manually. So what the heck, put me in the drawing. I have (2) tips:
#1. Don't discuss gun rights/gun control with Australians and Canadians. It will get you nowhere, and just piss you off. And besides, they got most of their gun rights taken away already so whats the point.

#2. ALWAYS wear your seat belt (if equipped) on your CUT tractors with ROPs bars. Also put the rops up! So many folks driving around with the ROPs folded down!!! These things are so easy to flip over its not even funny.

/ Kharma - free stuff please read
13 replies?

I will draw tonight regardless.

Just to be clear, these prizes are free, no strings, I pay to ship. I am doing this for fun and because I'm an above average all around nice guy. We do this on another forum with great success.

My only goal is to pass along something I have extra and don't need to someone else who might.

/ Kharma - free stuff please read
Winner drawn at random - tow653 you get the timer.

Winner for post I liked the most- Dozernut you get a Schumacher float / trickle charger.

Pay it forward gents and a happy, healthful new year wish to you all.

/ Kharma - free stuff please read #16  
Thanks Mark,I think it is pretty darned cool that you did this,and not just because I won. Tim

/ Kharma - free stuff please read #17  
Congrats to the winners.

/ Kharma - free stuff please read #18  
When apart use either antiseze or locktite

When in doubt, grease it

Are you really too lazy to shut it off / set the brake when you get off?

Look in the direction you are going, especially around your wife's flower garden...

/ Kharma - free stuff please read #19  
Congrats to the winners and Thank You dusty3030 for having the Contest.

James K0UA

/ Kharma - free stuff please read #20  
Congrats to the winners.