KIds DO NOT belong on lawn mowing equipment

/ KIds DO NOT belong on lawn mowing equipment #221  
I work with a guy that's about 6'4", 300# with fingers the size of Bratwursts.... and the controls on the machines he uses are touchscreen... :) He's gotta be reeeeeeal careful with his aim. :laughing:

/ KIds DO NOT belong on lawn mowing equipment #223  
I work with a guy that's about 6'4", 300# with fingers the size of Bratwursts.... and the controls on the machines he uses are touchscreen... :) He's gotta be reeeeeeal careful with his aim. :laughing:

Sometimes I wonder if this is a secret plan with all the small touchscreen applications to keep large people from catching on?

I see our little 100lb nurses fly through the keys texting on break... amazing how fast they are.

/ KIds DO NOT belong on lawn mowing equipment #224  
Sometimes I wonder if this is a secret plan with all the small touchscreen applications to keep large people from catching on?

I see our little 100lb nurses fly through the keys texting on break... amazing how fast they are.

Yeah, its nuts! My kids (now young adults) are the same way.
Kinda like they just do it without having to think. I used to be able to type like that.... close to 80-90WPM. Now I'd be lucky to hit 30WPM on a good day.
Anyhow.... kids....

Chloe Grace Moretz Shows Off Her Butterfly Knife Skills - Conan on TBS - YouTube