Tiller king kutter tillers

/ king kutter tillers #61  
Yes we sell them, and Yes I own one and we sell several other brands!!

Having said all of that I just tilled my garden today and IMHO it is the best made of all and worth every "Dime"!!

web page for Landpride

/ king kutter tillers #62  
I have written this story before, but will tell again. My Dad has bought tillers - Befco, etc. Friends bought JD. When my brother and I were looking we found KK 72" for $1100. Same Befco, Deere-$3K +. We heard from friends-"do not go cheap". We decided to go with the KK because we could buy 2 for less than the price of 1 of the others. Had great results. So much so that we bought another "60. When the fellow that said "do not go cheap" saw how great they were working- he went and bought one. Service? what for-gear drive,slip clutch=no service. Paint? Come on, they are tillers. Hidden rocks, cement, etc, are going to take their toll no matter how nice when new. I don't know of anyone that treats theirs like a show piece. My brother is a landscaper and I till around new construction for lawn prep. I do not know how much harder you are going to work them unless you intend to till cement parking lots. After seeing what others are asking for their tillers, and what the KK can do, I would only recommend KK. When it wears out, I will go and buy another KK.

/ king kutter tillers #63  
I picked up a 72" KK tiller about 2 years ago. Price was a big factor, and the fact that my brother had one and like it a great deal helped a bit. I picked the 72" as it would cover the tracks of my JD4400.

My Brother lives in MI and I live in WA. His property was used as a farmers field and had very few rocks to deal with, I on the other hand have more rocks than dirt. The KK tiller has worked well. I've developed a system that I use when I till new parts of my property. After clearing the downed tree and other stuff from the site, I go "Rock Fishing".

Rock Fishing consists of dragging a 24" ripper through the area to be tilled, with helps find big rocks and stumps. After that, I till it and enjoy the ride. It takes some time to do the Rock Fishing but you would be surprised at the stuff you find...

Troy