Kiota or Zetor info

/ Kiota or Zetor info #21  
I cannot speak to Zetor, but Kioti cuts corners by not using weather pack electrical connectors on everything. To add Delphi-style connectors which are the gold standard as connectors go, would add about $1200 to the manufacturing cost of the tractor.

/ Kiota or Zetor info #22  
I do apologize and stand corrected. LS is one that uses TYM and not Kioti.

Actually its Mahindra that uses TYM for some of their tractors! LS does however build many tractors that for other name brands.

Not to be rude but you went from one misinformed post to an other but still haven't gotten the facts straight! My grandfather would say that if you are just repeating what you have heard without researching the facts first, Your just as bad as the person who started the story to begin with! That would be badd enough in his time but in todays world with all this info right here at our fingertips the research isn't hard to do and there really isn't any excuse for repeating half truths or complete fabrications!

/ Kiota or Zetor info #23  
I am seeking info from people who have owned and/worked on either of these tractors. Are they good tractors or headaches. Looking at 60 to 80 hp.

As we get back to your original question i would look hard at the Kioti if you are choosing between the two . I bought a new 5245 Zetor years ago and would not buy another one . It is a very rugged tractor with some some good features but to many small issues to deal with in my case anyways . If you like doing minor maintenance then it might be okay for you .

/ Kiota or Zetor info #24  
Actually its Mahindra that uses TYM for some of their tractors! LS does however build many tractors that for other name brands.

Not to be rude but you went from one misinformed post to an other but still haven't gotten the facts straight! My grandfather would say that if you are just repeating what you have heard without researching the facts first, Your just as bad as the person who started the story to begin with! That would be badd enough in his time but in todays world with all this info right here at our fingertips the research isn't hard to do and there really isn't any excuse for repeating half truths or complete fabrications!

No ones perfect and I don't see these tractors down here much. Sat in all three and they are all spitting images of each other along with everything made in SK. Nor am I big on researching.. I grew up operating/working on tractors not studying them.

/ Kiota or Zetor info #25  
I cannot speak to Zetor, but Kioti cuts corners by not using weather pack electrical connectors on everything. To add Delphi-style connectors which are the gold standard as connectors go, would add about $1200 to the manufacturing cost of the tractor.

I not-so-cleverly disguised that cut-corner with my "hose/wire/general plastic/rubber/vinyl" holding up statement......(which also covers the "economy" tires, BTW), LOL.

I will say that the "synthetics" on my machine seem to be of better quality than I expected at the price. Sometimes it is hard to know how those materials will stand up over time.

I suppose that the price point helps one to overlook some details. Which reminds me that I still haven't greased every last connector I can get too, which was a part of my original set-up plan. Now it will wait until spring ... again.

/ Kiota or Zetor info #26  
No ones perfect and I don't see these tractors down here much. Sat in all three and they are all spitting images of each other along with everything made in SK. Nor am I big on researching.. I grew up operating/working on tractors not studying them.

So You think its OK to give out advice to other people without knowing the facts?

Its fine if you want to go threw life not knowing the truth but most people want the facts before they spend their hard earned money on something like a new tractor. So if your not into knowing the truth maybe it would be a good Idea not to give out information made on assumptions and speculation.