kioti 45 HST cab kubota b3030 hsdc

/ kioti 45 HST cab kubota b3030 hsdc #11  
I am looking at both...I like the bigger Kioti but friends have said Kubota will be better financial investment. Mostly needed to move snow with some FEL work. Laneway is 1/2 km with 40 acres of other needs (7 acres of bushlot trees) I like hydrostatic as left leg is bad. We are in a heavy snow area.
Opinions?

I have a DK45 se hst - no cab. This tractor and the 30 are not really a comparison as others have said. I use my tractor a bit, and have had no real issues with it. The warranty on the Kioti has been honored twice, as I had a seat spring break, and some minor issues for the dealer to address. As far as parts go, most dealers do not stock every part for every tractor they sell, so you may wait a week or so for a part to be delivered to them. I have had no issues with getting parts for the 45 that are needed for routine maintenance.

I am not trying to push you towards Kioti, even though I love my tractor. Fiscally speaking, besides resale, look at the maintenance costs for the tractor you think you will purchase. Look at how many filters it will take (oil, fuel, hydraulic, and if it is HST another filter there). Look at how many gallons of fluid it will take, look at what types of fluids are required to keep the warranty valid and get the costs of those. Look at the mainteance intervals that are required. The price of a tractor is one thing, the costs associated with owning it are another. One more thing, see what the dealer has to say about maintenance and repair costs, transporting or picking up (if you can't trailer it yourself). All these factors should be weighed when deciding your purchase.

Good luck on your decision. There is a kioti forum and a kubota forum here where you can get detailed info on those tractor models.

/ kioti 45 HST cab kubota b3030 hsdc #12  
As a Kioti DK owner and someone who did test the Kubota 3030 cab a couple of years ago I have to add my voice to those who point out that this is a completely unfair comparison.

If you were primarily mowing the Kubota wins hands down as it is lighter and smaller. For anything ground engaging or brush clearing the Kioti will ***** the 3030 easily. Consider loader lift capacity, the Kioti is at least double that of the Kubota. You cannot mount a backhoe on the 3030 cab last I checked while the Kioti can handle a 9ft BH.

Although Kioti's generally cost less than equivalent size Kubota's, I do have a hard time imagining that a DK45 cab can be purchased for the same price as a B3030 cab. There should be at least a $3-4K advantage for Kubota unless you are getting a bad deal on the Kubota and a great deal on the Kioti.

/ kioti 45 HST cab kubota b3030 hsdc
Thanks for all of the comments. I agree the Kioti is a leg up on the 3030 but the price is similar and I wanted a cab. I will be at my Kioti dealer tomorrow as he has a DK 35 I want to see. I am reading here that the CK series is quite a bit lighter duty, older tech...

/ kioti 45 HST cab kubota b3030 hsdc #14  
The CK is lighter duty than what? Not lighter than the 3030. Quite the contrary. And far from "old technology". They are pretty much a new tractor design, only been out a few years. But the CK's are lighter and smaller than the DKs, of course.

/ kioti 45 HST cab kubota b3030 hsdc #15  
Will the smaller Kubota and the possible BIGGER resale out work the BIGGER Kioti?? Go for the Kioti. I am sure if you need a bigger tractor, that you will be unhappy and only trading in the smaller one sooner than later.

I am looking at both...I like the bigger Kioti but friends have said Kubota will be better financial investment. Mostly needed to move snow with some FEL work. Laneway is 1/2 km with 40 acres of other needs (7 acres of bushlot trees) I like hydrostatic as left leg is bad. We are in a heavy snow area.
Opinions?