Kioti backhoe subframe and mounts

/ Kioti backhoe subframe and mounts #21  
Not sure what you mean by hitch. The diagram and pics show 6 bolts at the bottom of the tractor and 2 bolts below the pto. The unit on my tractor shows this and also, 2 legs going above the pto secured with 4 bolts about the top link mount. Nothing is welded to the tractor.

Ok thanks. I guess what I'm asking is how #3 is attached as it is a separate piece from what I call the hitch (https://turnkeywebsolutions.com/site-uploads/1000439/Images/Kioti/CK_PTOCover4.jpg

/ Kioti backhoe subframe and mounts #22  
Ok thanks. I guess what I'm asking is how #3 is attached as it is a separate piece from what I call the hitch (https://turnkeywebsolutions.com/site-uploads/1000439/Images/Kioti/CK_PTOCover4.jpg

If you look at the part in question as he zooms in around the :50 second mark - it appears all the mounting tabs and sub-frame receiver are welded to the draw bar receiver (what you are calling the Hitch).

This in conjunction with that part being shown as one assembly in the parts diagram would make me think that you are mistaken in thinking they are separate pieces. I think rather this #3 replaces the factory draw bar receiver.

If you can contact forum member dfkrug he can probably tell you for sure as he has built several subframes for various tractor / hoe combinations including a custom 4 Point subframe for a CK30
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/build-yourself/95092-yet-another-custom-backhoe-subframe.html

/ Kioti backhoe subframe and mounts #23  
If you look at the part in question as he zooms in around the :50 second mark - it appears all the mounting tabs and sub-frame receiver are welded to the draw bar receiver (what you are calling the Hitch).

This in conjunction with that part being shown as one assembly in the parts diagram would make me think that you are mistaken in thinking they are separate pieces. I think rather this #3 replaces the factory draw bar receiver.

If you can contact forum member dfkrug he can probably tell you for sure as he has built several subframes for various tractor / hoe combinations including a custom 4 Point subframe for a CK30
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/build-yourself/95092-yet-another-custom-backhoe-subframe.html

Yes this is my suspicion too, but has yet to be validated. Thanks for the tip.

/ Kioti backhoe subframe and mounts #24  
[video=youtube;X3tAqU4Bp7k]This in conjunction with that part being shown as one assembly in the parts diagram would make me think that you are mistaken in thinking they are separate pieces. I think rather this #3 replaces the factory draw bar receiver.

Yeah, it replaces the factory drawbar receiver, as you say. On my CK30 custom subframe, I toss the factory drawbar
receiver and use the mounting holes for my own brackets.

I watched the video, and there is a lot of frame flex.

/ Kioti backhoe subframe and mounts #25  
Yeah, it replaces the factory drawbar receiver, as you say. On my CK30 custom subframe, I toss the factory drawbar
receiver and use the mounting holes for my own brackets.

I watched the video, and there is a lot of frame flex.

And just like that - there he is. :thumbsup:

I knew you would know, I just didn't know when you'd happen by.

I was doing a LOT of homework on subframes and mounting - read & bookmarked a lot of your threads in the process.

I screwed up and let an old Woods 750 3pt get away on CraigsList. Asking price was $1000 and the ad was a month old so I thought I could haggle for less. Unfortunately the ad expired before I could contact the seller and now I've lost the information. I kick myself and search CL every few days to see if it gets relisted. Maybe one day.

/ Kioti backhoe subframe and mounts #26  
I screwed up and let an old Woods 750 3pt get away on CraigsList.

There are more and more hoes on Craigs around the country. You can get a great deal
on some of them with little use, but they often are parked outside and in need of repair
due to weather damage.

I have watched the evolution of Kioti hoes and subframes since I bought my CK30 12+ y
ago. I am very concerned about the newest ones, as I have stated earlier in this thread.

Here is a vid I just saw on Utube that shows how much a seemingly properly mounted
hoe flexes. It looks like a 2375 on a CK25/30/35, without the toplink. This is essentially the
same subframe as in the above photo.
kioti backhoe - YouTube

My own custom subframe has held up well, and I prob have over 150h on the hoe.