Price Check Kioti Cabs Pricing

/ Kioti Cabs Pricing #11  
You won't run an 8-10' hog on those tractors over 120 acres for very long without problems and wishing you had a size-ably bigger tractor and hog for the task; especially if you get a cab/AC etc.
Tier 4 is too new to know the potential downside headaches it may bring to the table. Maybe it will prove to be bulletproof, but I wouldn't want to be the guinea pig who finds out otherwise. YMMV.

/ Kioti Cabs Pricing #12  
What are the Tier 2 , 3 ,4 item you guys are talking about ?...............I am a newb to abbreviated Tractor language is why I am asking.....Just to ask another dumb question, what type HP would one need to pull a 5' Brush hog over 2 acres ?

/ Kioti Cabs Pricing #13  
Tier 1-4 are emissions specs from the government. We are now on tier 4 who's specifies filters or treatment fluid to cleanup diesel exhaust. Most tractor manufacturers went with filters. They add $1-2,000 to the price of a smaller tractor & require a regent every so often when they burn the filter clean with some extra fuel.

/ Kioti Cabs Pricing #14  
What are the Tier 2 , 3 ,4 item you guys are talking about ?...............I am a newb to abbreviated Tractor language is why I am asking.....Just to ask another dumb question, what type HP would one need to pull a 5' Brush hog over 2 acres ?

And as for the HP question, a "rule of thumb" or rough calculation is 5 PTO horsepower per foot of brush hog, so about 25 PTO horsepower. But if you are cutting lightweight material, you may get by with less, Heavy stuff, you might need more or reduce ground speed. You can always not take a full swath if the cutter is bogging down the tractor, or reduce ground speed to what you need to keep the cutter humming along.

/ Kioti Cabs Pricing #15  
A HST eats up 15% of your power compared to a geared tractor & Air Conditioning eats up almost 5 HP. Personally I think both are very worth it however.

/ Kioti Cabs Pricing #16  
Tier 1-4 are emissions specs from the government. We are now on tier 4 who's specifies filters or treatment fluid to cleanup diesel exhaust. Most tractor manufacturers went with filters. They add $1-2,000 to the price of a smaller tractor & require a regent every so often when they burn the filter clean with some extra fuel.

That's reagent.:thumbsup:

/ Kioti Cabs Pricing #18