Kioti ck 20s, 35 or ds 3510, help me decide

/ Kioti ck 20s, 35 or ds 3510, help me decide #11  
Another alternative is to find a used CK 20/25/27/30/35 or equivalent Bobcat from a private party and save an additional $3000 or so.

In case the OP is not aware, Bobcat and Kioti are basically exactly the same Korean tractor, imported and painted two different colors. Bobcat has been selling tractors for five years, or I should say, "had" been selling, because their contract just ended and they chose not to re-up it. In other words, Bobcat is getting out of the tractor business. As a result, you may be able to get a heck of a deal on a new Bobcat tractor--more or less exactly the same as the Kiotis you are considering--from a dealer who is looking to unload inventory. Lest you be concerned about Bobcat not supporting the tractors, the dealer is still contractually obligated to honor the warranty, and you should be able to get parts from Kioti as a last resort, if it comes to that, although I have heard others say that Bobcat has a good track record of continuing to provide parts for discontinued models.

/ Kioti ck 20s, 35 or ds 3510, help me decide #12  
I agree. There are going to be some white hot deals on the Bobcat branded tractors in the next few months. I would certainly be scouring the regional dealers to find the best bang for the buck. No real worries on dealer support due to the Bobcat brand and parts are same as Kioti except for loader which is a ?Rhino made in USA so parts should be very easy to get.

/ Kioti ck 20s, 35 or ds 3510, help me decide #13  
In case the OP is not aware, Bobcat and Kioti are basically exactly the same Korean tractor, imported and painted two different colors. Bobcat has been selling tractors for five years, or I should say, "had" been selling, because their contract just ended and they chose not to re-up it. In other words, Bobcat is getting out of the tractor business. As a result, you may be able to get a heck of a deal on a new Bobcat tractor--more or less exactly the same as the Kiotis you are considering--from a dealer who is looking to unload inventory. Lest you be concerned about Bobcat not supporting the tractors, the dealer is still contractually obligated to honor the warranty, and you should be able to get parts from Kioti as a last resort, if it comes to that, although I have heard others say that Bobcat has a good track record of continuing to provide parts for discontinued models.

I've heard this talk before but was sure they signed a longer term deal only last year. Are you sure about this?

/ Kioti ck 20s, 35 or ds 3510, help me decide #15  
   / Kioti ck 20s, 35 or ds 3510, help me decide #16  
kiotiken said:
Yes I found your post with this link in the Bobcat section but couldn't find much more to back it up and like another member pointed out, it's not the best written article and smelled a little fishy. I just read the post from Rick Wallace and have to believe it now.

As a Bobcat owner, I'd love for it to be false!

/ Kioti ck 20s, 35 or ds 3510, help me decide #17  
joshuabardwell said:
As a Bobcat owner, I'd love for it to be false!

I think we are just need to start an Albino Kioti sub forum for you guys.

/ Kioti ck 20s, 35 or ds 3510, help me decide #18  
The DS3510 is a good value tractor with only the basic needs covered. The one thing that it lacks is a load sensing valve on the three point hitch. What does this mean? If you are doing a job at PTO rated speed like brush hogging or snow blowing you get full speed lift on the rockshaft. It is very fast. It makes the three point hitch very erratic to operate with a heavy implement. You do not notice it at idle or low RPM because you are not supplying as much oil to the valve.

I would try it out with an implement on the back and revved up to make sure that you can live with this. There have been a few unhappy purchasers who don't realize this until they get it home and put it to work.

Other than that it is a bullet proof machine.

/ Kioti ck 20s, 35 or ds 3510, help me decide #19  
Just my 2 cents, I bought the ds3510 this summer, and absolutely love it. Im a gear guy over hydro anyways so i am a bit gear biased. Less to go wrong and more power to the ground. I too have a 300 foot driveway and live in the snowbelt coming off of the east end of lake ontario. I have put almost 100 hours on my rig already and have put it through its paces. i have a 1.75 acre field that i dont mow but wanted to do something with it. I used discs 8footers might i add and had no trouble pulling them! broke the sod up and then completely tilled the lot with my 62" terra force tiller. dragged it with some chain harrows seeded and rolled. My tractor never gave me an ounce of trouble with any of the tasks i have put before it. If you dont need all the frilly things in life and want a machine thats gonna get the job done IMO you cant beat the value of the ds3510. One awesome machine!!!!! hope this helps

/ Kioti ck 20s, 35 or ds 3510, help me decide #20  
I'm not putting the other ones down, they're all good, but out of the ones you're looking at, there's no question I'd go for the CK35. The fact that it's only $1500 more than the CK20 makes that a no brainer and with the same hp, almost the same size and weight and tons of nice features, a clear choice in my mind over the DS