Kioti ck20 Manual shift 2005

/ Kioti ck20 Manual shift 2005 #1  

Kevinfsteacy

Tractor
2005 ck20 kioti manual shift
Hello guys I have a 2005 ck20 manual shift but it has no high low range selector . Looks like it was never installed but I think see where it was suppose to mount and there isn't even a mark to show there was even a lever attached to it . Why would it not have one. Would any of you have the ability to take photos of your high low shift lever and how it connects to the trans so I can possibly make one or purchace one . I have looked for an answer to the problem online called dealerships no one has an answer for me. The dealers say my machine doesn't come with one but the manual say it does . The machine is old but only has 500 hrs on it or at least it did when I bought it . I have put 200 more on since I bought it with no issues other than this .

Attachments

• IMG_20220417_190100.jpg
    IMG_20220417_190100.jpg
    812.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20220508_153218.jpg
    IMG_20220508_153218.jpg
    792.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_20220929_171607.jpg
    IMG_20220929_171607.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20220929_171618.jpg
    IMG_20220929_171618.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
   / Kioti ck20 Manual shift 2005 #2  
Do you think you could post some pictures of the operators platform?

Looking at TractorHouse it looks to have a two-range transmission, so I don't know what your dealer was on about.

img.axd

/ Kioti ck20 Manual shift 2005
Yes I'll send you better photos of my platform

/ Kioti ck20 Manual shift 2005
Thank you for your response. It made me challenge my local dealers to find the solution to my high low range selector issues. I had absolutely no help at all here in ont Canada from my kioti reps. Even kioti themselves. Finally I got and answer from down in Pennsylvania. I'll post there name when the parts arrive. The previous owner apparently never greased or lubed the high low Range pivoted points and they were seized solid. No movement at all I managed to force the lever at the transition off of the pin without any damage. Cleaned up the pin and the lever drilled a hole in the lever mount and added a grease fitting. Put it back to gether now I have high and low range that I can shift by hand without the shift lever. Low gears work excellent now I will be able to brush hog with low gears. So I won't be racing through the woods anymore brush hogging. Loved this little tractor and its power in high gears gonna love it even more in low. Now it's a little tank. To bad I could not get any answers to my problem here in Ontario Canada from any of the kioti dealers or kioti themselves.

/ Kioti ck20 Manual shift 2005 #5  
Thank you for your response. It made me challenge my local dealers to find the solution to my high low range selector issues. I had absolutely no help at all here in ont Canada from my kioti reps. Even kioti themselves. Finally I got and answer from down in Pennsylvania. I'll post there name when the parts arrive. The previous owner apparently never greased or lubed the high low Range pivoted points and they were seized solid. No movement at all I managed to force the lever at the transition off of the pin without any damage. Cleaned up the pin and the lever drilled a hole in the lever mount and added a grease fitting. Put it back to gether now I have high and low range that I can shift by hand without the shift lever. Low gears work excellent now I will be able to brush hog with low gears. So I won't be racing through the woods anymore brush hogging. Loved this little tractor and its power in high gears gonna love it even more in low. Now it's a little tank. To bad I could not get any answers to my problem here in Ontario Canada from any of the kioti dealers or kioti themselves.

I'm sorry to hear that your dealer and local rep were of no help, that really is a blemish for a company that produces such good products. I'm glad you were able to get it working properly, low range opens up a whole new world, lol. It's just unfortunate that you had to reach out so far to get real assistance.

/ Kioti ck20 Manual shift 2005 #6  
I have a CK20s, I stopped to back up in H range bush hogging 2nd gear, flat ground, grass wasn't very thick, just a yard at my cabin. H ranged stopped working suddenly and I heard some popping and will only go into L range. The H and L range shifter is hard to move back and forth. What did your dealers tell you? What's the name of the dealership in PN?

/ Kioti ck20 Manual shift 2005 #7  
If your 2005 CK20 tractor appears to be missing the high-low range selector despite the manual stating otherwise, this discrepancy could be due to model variations or aftermarket modifications. To resolve the issue, it's advisable to consult a Kubota dealership with your tractor's serial number for clarification on the specific model configuration. They can help determine if your tractor should have the high-low range selector and may be able to provide guidance on acquiring the necessary parts if they were indeed removed or never installed.
I am by no means the brightest guy around but I am fairly confident that there is not a Kubota dealer anywhere on the face of this earth that would be able to or willing to look up a Kioti tractor by serial number or would know how it should be configured.

/ Kioti ck20 Manual shift 2005 #8  
If they did, however, I'd probably buy from that dealer in the future. 🤣🤣🤣