Kioti CK20 Mower?

/ Kioti CK20 Mower? #1  

Zoomie

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford 1700
Is the factory 60" MMM for the CK20 a suspended design or is it designed to roll over the ground like most of the after-market rear mount finish mowers?

My wife is pushing me towards a new tractor, and I'm looking at the CUTs right now... (currently comparing the CK20 to the B7510)

Thanks in advance.

/ Kioti CK20 Mower? #2  
<font color="blue"> (currently comparing the CK20 to the B7510) </font>

I hesitate to answer. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm not sure about the answer to your query, but I am sure someone will speak up.

/ Kioti CK20 Mower?
Ahh, they was just having fun... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I was a bit hesitant to ask, but I do think the CK20 compares more closely to the B7510, than it does to the BX series.

/ Kioti CK20 Mower? #4  
The CK20 midmount is sort of a hybrid. The front rolls on the ground. The rear is suspended. The nice thing about that is you can "tune" the cut from cuttingand discharging to more of a mulching action by raising and lowering the rear of the mower in relation to the front with the 3 point lift. It also effectively increases the wheelbase of the deck since the rear follows based on the rear tractor axle which makes a rough lawn appear smoother.

/ Kioti CK20 Mower?
JimMc,

Thanks for the description... it does sound better than the "full contact" variety.