Kioti ck20 with gear transmission

/ Kioti ck20 with gear transmission #1  

steveo0001

Tractor
Kioti ck20 gear transmission
Transmission shifts fine. But no power to either front or rear axle. Working fine, got off and back on tractor and no power to axles. Towed her with engine running back to barn. Diff lock pedal , HI lo range and 2wd/4wd levers little sticky. Used BP to free up. I am waiting for a new starter before I start troubleshooting the power to axle issue. Any body seen this before. Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated?
Thanks

/ Kioti ck20 with gear transmission #3  
Maybe something fell into the linkage and not letting the pedal come all the way back up? Does it have one of those clutch pedal lock down devises, I believe my L2501 has one although I haven't used it. It is for long term storage so disc doesn't stick

/ Kioti ck20 with gear transmission
Maybe something fell into the linkage and not letting the pedal come all the way back up? Does it have one of those clutch pedal lock down devises, I believe my L2501 has one although I haven't used it. It is for long term storage so disc doesn't stick
I can clutch and shift pretty smoothly between 1 2 3 and R.

/ Kioti ck20 with gear transmission
I can clutch and shift pretty smoothly between 1 2 3 and R

/ Kioti ck20 with gear transmission #6  
You do realize that proves nothing in regards to condition or operation of the clutch. If the clutch isn't driving you can shift smoothly all day and the tractor still won't move.

/ Kioti ck20 with gear transmission #7  
Probably a troll. Who thinks that a starter needs to be replaced because suddenly there’s no forward/reverse? 🤷

/ Kioti ck20 with gear transmission #8  
Did you solve your problem?