Kioti CK20s H Range Issue

/ Kioti CK20s H Range Issue #1  

akw1700

Tractor
Ford
I have a Kioti CK20s (manual) 230hrs. I bought it used at 195hrs, the original owner had passed away. I was bush hogging in H range 2nd gear this afternoon and backed up to turn around. I put back in 2nd gear to take off and heard a popping noise, now it will not move forward or reverse in any gear. It will let me put it in any gear like it's in neutral. Just makes a whining sound like something is just spinning or won't engage. However, I was able to put into L range and drive back to the house at 2mph. The tractor still looks brand new and has been well taken care of. I have serviced it and has plenty of fluid as it should. The one thing that doesn't sound normal is when the rear pto is engaged with the brush cutter attached it has a ratcheting sound. I was told this was normal, like an overrun clutch. Any help appreciated. Thanks!

/ Kioti CK20s H Range Issue #2  
What were you bushhogging? and how tall was it? H Range 2 Gear seems really fast for bush-hogging to me. I typically bushog tall grass in M 2 or M 1 with my CK4010.

/ Kioti CK20s H Range Issue
Just the side yard with about a foot of grass. Smooth flat terrain. Everything was smooth until I stopped to turn around in a tight spot to finish with two more passes.