Kioti CK2510 or CK30 or Yanmar EX3200?

/ Kioti CK2510 or CK30 or Yanmar EX3200? #21  
Congrats on the Yanmar. Good choice, solid machine.

/ Kioti CK2510 or CK30 or Yanmar EX3200?
Thanks. Definitely will not be lifting 2000# with the loader though...:)

/ Kioti CK2510 or CK30 or Yanmar EX3200? #23  
Crikey. I would have lost money on that bet by assuming you would buy the Kioti. What tipped the scales in Yanmar's favour?

/ Kioti CK2510 or CK30 or Yanmar EX3200? #24  
Who is the Kioti dealer?

Crikey. I would have lost money on that bet by assuming you would buy the Kioti. What tipped the scales in Yanmar's favour?

Yeah it was a tough choice...but in the end it all boiled down to the way it felt when I went and drove them both. Actually drove the Kioti twice and I really wanted it to feel right to me but in the end the Yanmar with dual hydro pedals was MUCH easier (and maybe even safer...) to operate with my size 14 work boots on. Difference was even more when I went back to car and put on my insulated snow boots. Kioti guy must have thought I was crazy wearing -100 boots on a sunny 75 degree day...but I'm glad I did.

And Hd, the Kioti dealer is Perry Power in Loysville. Seemed to be excellent people there.

/ Kioti CK2510 or CK30 or Yanmar EX3200? #26  
Fit matters. We share that shoe size, and can understand your reasoning completely. It was not an issue for me - no HST pedals at all!

Yep no pedals would be best of all for those of us with clown feet. ;)

/ Kioti CK2510 or CK30 or Yanmar EX3200? #28  
I must say I really love the fit of my tractor as well. My buddy has a max26 and I just hate where the loader joystick is. My arm got real sore fast when I tested it out because your arm is just hanging in the air while operating the bucket. And when I was first looking at tractors I just sat on a new holland and got off it 10 seconds later because I was so cramped. I'm 6'2" 265 pds and I like my room!

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Kioti CK2510 or CK30 or Yanmar EX3200? #30  
Yeah it was a tough choice...but in the end it all boiled down to the way it felt when I went and drove them both. Actually drove the Kioti twice and I really wanted it to feel right to me but in the end the Yanmar with dual hydro pedals was MUCH easier (and maybe even safer...) to operate with my size 14 work boots on. Difference was even more when I went back to car and put on my insulated snow boots. Kioti guy must have thought I was crazy wearing -100 boots on a sunny 75 degree day...but I'm glad I did.
That's good to know. Thanks.