Kioti Kubota
Hp. 30 PTO 24 HP engine HP =34.5 PTO 29HP

Both 3 cylinder

rear lift: 1764 lbs rear lift = 1998

Hydraulic flow = 12.7 gpm Hydraulic flow = 6.3 gpm

weight = 3042lbs weight = 2403 lbs

engine = daedong engine = kubota

wheel base 66.1" wheel base = 63.3

It looks like Kioti has the weight advantage and the front end loader hydraulics advantage. Engines I'd call even. To be honest I'd ride them both, see which one feels the best, compare the prices (I'd say Kioti wins) and then I'd compare the dealers. If your doing much front end loader work, I'd want the heavier tractor. I have a friend who has a Kubota with loader and he has to have counter weights for dong similar jobs to my tractor. I have a Montana 5740. I highly recommend Montana if you have a dealer nearby.

Good Luck and enjoy

/ Kioti CK30 VS Kubota L3400 #12  
That 12.7 on the Kioti likely includes the flow to both the PS and the implement. I'll bet the implement flows match up pretty nicely.

Both these tractors will lift just about the same amount safely. Jimmy will want loaded tires regardless. Personally I don't think that the weight difference will make any difference here once the tires are loaded and I would not want to be lifting too much with the FEL without the tires loaded.

Remember, heavier does not necessarily mean stronger. Lots of L3400s out there that are getting lots of use with their loaders. Neither of these tractors is stronger than the other - regardless of the extra weight - as far as ability to lift goes.... JMHO.

/ Kioti CK30 VS Kubota L3400 #13  
Greater hydraulic flow has more to do with speed than it does power. And it also allows for better power steering while manipulating a full bucket. In real life though, not sure how they compare on loader cycle times. I like the higher flow for backhoes, log splitters, and hydraulic motors.

Weight difference allows a heavier tractor to more readily put the power to the ground with less chance of spinning out. And it will make you more stable where a load can cause an imbalance.

The advantage of the L3400 is in PTO power (and in resale value). If you need it, then the other differences are probably less important... Of course you could step up to a CK35 and get about the same hp. Not sure how they compare price wise.

/ Kioti CK30 VS Kubota L3400 #14  
I would look a little further than these two brands.

I have had my montana R3644 for about 7 months and 78 hours. I am very pleased with it. I test drove several models including Kubota 3400 and Kioti ck35 and the final thing that one me over was the smoothness of the 4 cylinder mitsibishi motor. Everything else had 3 cylinders and were real rough in comparison. Also the Montana had higher lift capacities both 3 point and loader, and the price. I got my montana with rebates and everything brand new for 15K with a toothbar on the loader and the tires filled. Everything else was at least 2K more and they were smaller HP.

In the end it was pretty simple more tractor for less money. The dealers were about the same distance from me and had similar reputation.

/ Kioti CK30 VS Kubota L3400 #15  
Just want to weigh in with my 2 cents.

Definitely, if Kioti Dealer gives you the best feel then that's your tractor no matter what model series you get. I wanted a Kubota BAD but when I caught the Dealer in a BIG lie I started looking elsewhere.

Good Luck & GET A TRACTOR !! :D:D

Vic

/ Kioti CK30 VS Kubota L3400 #16  
I am also in the buy mode on a new tractor. Haven't looked at the Kioti, because we don't have a dealer close. I have looked at the Kubota L3400. It's a nice tractor, but you really should look at the Kubota GL3240. It's like night and day between the two and well worth the price difference. Plus, as an option you can add draft control.

/ Kioti CK30 VS Kubota L3400 #17  
I've had/have both Kioti's and Kubota's and they both have their pluses and minuses. Like a previous poster said, if you can jump to the GL3240 Kubota or the DK35, I think you would be a little better suited for carrying bales. They both probably have a better foot print for carrying bales. You will be taxing either loader of the 3400 or the CK30. The CK30 could be adapted with an after market loader with more capacity, but that will probably put you into the same cost as the GL or the DK. You shouldn't be disappointed with either tractor and the dealer would probably make or break the deal if the tractors are comparable in price.

Steve

/ Kioti CK30 VS Kubota L3400 #18  
I didn't read every detail here but if you're talking 500# bales on the front, you could probably use a Kioti CK25HST and feel better about having the same strength tractor without the overblow.
Jake