Buying Advice Kioti CK35HST vs. Kubota B3200 and L3200 types - Price and power?

/ Kioti CK35HST vs. Kubota B3200 and L3200 types - Price and power? #21  
Never mind, I can't use AgDirect since I'm not an ag user, just a home owner.

/ Kioti CK35HST vs. Kubota B3200 and L3200 types - Price and power? #22  
You made a good decision going w/ a Kioti. More tractor than a comparable Kubota. Who is AgDirect through? Did you do it yourself or did it have to go through the dealer?

AgDirect is their own bank. I financed part of my LS through them, and it was fast, and painless. I think we had an answer in half an hour or so on a Saturday. They even offer terms as long as 84 months last I knew.

/ Kioti CK35HST vs. Kubota B3200 and L3200 types - Price and power? #23  
Never mind, I can't use AgDirect since I'm not an ag user, just a home owner.

My dealer said they don't really care about commercial versus personal, just so long as you're doing some kind of farming. We're reclaiming land that we've only started to plant on (a section of fruit trees first), and that was good enough.

/ Kioti CK35HST vs. Kubota B3200 and L3200 types - Price and power?
Alia I'm just a home owner, they asked me some basic questions about my home farm and it was good enough to qualify .. I told them what I wanted, gave them my info and within a few hours they called me back to tell me I was approved, the entire process has been so smooth. It's 3.7% rate, which whooped on anything else I could get.

By the way here is the new tractor :)

1782559_10151944637672965_1310997039_o.jpg

Now i'm looking for a rear blade..... just not sure exactly what to get.. i'm within range of free shipping from everythingattachments... so i was looking at the kingkutters on there ... 6' or 7' is what i'm thinking....

/ Kioti CK35HST vs. Kubota B3200 and L3200 types - Price and power? #25  
Alia I'm just a home owner, they asked me some basic questions about my home farm and it was good enough to qualify .. I told them what I wanted, gave them my info and within a few hours they called me back to tell me I was approved, the entire process has been so smooth. It's 3.7% rate, which whooped on anything else I could get.

By the way here is the new tractor :)

View attachment 358975

Now i'm looking for a rear blade..... just not sure exactly what to get.. i'm within range of free shipping from everythingattachments... so i was looking at the kingkutters on there ... 6' or 7' is what i'm thinking....

Sounds like you need to have a home farm, which I don't have or plan on having. Kinda bummer because their rates are killer.