Kioti Compact Kab

/ Kioti Compact Kab
Well I pulled the trigger and told them I wanted one...said it would be ordered Monday

/ Kioti Compact Kab #12  
You will be glad that you did. A cab is a great addition to a tractor, depending on your uses. :thumbsup:

/ Kioti Compact Kab #13  
I found with my Komfort Kab that the blend valve for the heater will leak....Mine was repaired under warrantee....Once....the solution is to install a ball valve in its' place or in a more convenient location.
I run mine mostly in the winter and I can blow snow in a T-shirt, it is that warm in there.
IF I had it to do all over again I wouldn't hesitate to get another one.

Last edited:
   / Kioti Compact Kab
The dealer called me today and said bad news, kioti doesn't have any for the CK35 but should have some by November..just my luck. Oh well, it's on order.

/ Kioti Compact Kab #15  
The dealer called me today and said bad news, kioti doesn't have any for the CK35 but should have some by November..just my luck. Oh well, it's on order.

I'm probably too late since you have it on order but usually a cab tractor comes pre-wired for adding a radio and additional lighting to make it easier for the a dealer to install those add-ons.
IMO it is to your advantage (cost wise) to install your own radio and additional lighting if you have the mechanical ability.
I don't have Kioti but my cab came wired for the radio (including speakers) and additional lighting. Some online shopping and a trip to auto parts bought a radio, a 24" LED light bar, flashing strobes, and LED rooftop light bar for about 1/2 the price of the factory radio.

/ Kioti Compact Kab
Yah, I didn't get the CD player..will install my own and already have 6 new 27W LED lights on standby.

/ Kioti Compact Kab
Something else to report as of today. I got thinking and when the kab is installed I don't want to 'pull' myself into the cab (er kab) on the right side which doesn't have a step. It does have the bracket and bolt setup to add another step so I called my dealer and they had one in stock...i didnt even ask how much before they said I could just have it..I was shocked..dont know why other than because the cab was delayed a month.....anyway, they have been great to deal with. And the step was a perfect fit.

/ Kioti Compact Kab #18  
I bought my cab back in November of 2011, and wouldn't be without one anymore. Installed it myself....but that's another story, for another time.

It can be warm in the summer while mowing, but with the front and rear windows slung open, it is bearable. Then, by removing one screw and bracket, on each side of the cab, the side windows behind the doors, can be removed....that will provide much improved air flow.

In the winter you can plow, push, pile snow, in just a light jacket. No gloves, or layer upon layer of heavy stuff required. I have yet to run the heat valve wide open, and always find myself opening the windshield some, for air. My heat valve does drip occasionally, only when extremely cold out, never when water has warmed up, or in warmer weather. I have run into cold weather coolant leaks on all kinds of equipment, and usually find the problem to be just hose clamps that need to be snugged up. I have to remove the roof of the cab to get to them, just haven't taken the time to do it yet.

My cab came wired for speakers, but nothing attached to them. I bought and installed a nice Sony Radio, and matching speakers. What a waste of time and money.......have to play it so loud, it will make your head hurt. Maybe headphones, or ear buds, or whatever would help. I hate music anyway, just wanted it for news, weather, and the like....so I can live without it.

The only real drawback I find, is the height.....a trip into the woods, or even along the edge of one when mowing, will require some trimming tools to be onboard. I can live with that too.

IMG_0057.jpg

/ Kioti Compact Kab #19  
I bought my cab back in November of 2011, and wouldn't be without one anymore. Installed it myself....but that's another story, for another time.

It can be warm in the summer while mowing, but with the front and rear windows slung open, it is bearable. Then, by removing one screw and bracket, on each side of the cab, the side windows behind the doors, can be removed....that will provide much improved air flow.

In the winter you can plow, push, pile snow, in just a light jacket. No gloves, or layer upon layer of heavy stuff required. I have yet to run the heat valve wide open, and always find myself opening the windshield some, for air. My heat valve does drip occasionally, only when extremely cold out, never when water has warmed up, or in warmer weather. I have run into cold weather coolant leaks on all kinds of equipment, and usually find the problem to be just hose clamps that need to be snugged up. I have to remove the roof of the cab to get to them, just haven't taken the time to do it yet.

My cab came wired for speakers, but nothing attached to them. I bought and installed a nice Sony Radio, and matching speakers. What a waste of time and money.......have to play it so loud, it will make your head hurt. Maybe headphones, or ear buds, or whatever would help. I hate music anyway, just wanted it for news, weather, and the like....so I can live without it.

The only real drawback I find, is the height.....a trip into the woods, or even along the edge of one when mowing, will require some trimming tools to be onboard. I can live with that too.

View attachment 443301
Nice looking cab.
Wish those were available for the older model DK 35's.

/ Kioti Compact Kab
I agree with Vince, very nice. Guess that's why I ordered one!
Hopefully, according to the brochure, it comes with all the standard features as listed which says:

•Front wiper set (set?)
•Working front lights
•interior lamp
•side/rear view mirrors
•heater
•full open side doors
• full open windshield
• pre-wired audio den with speakers
• interior comfort package
• door locks
• safety belt
• cup holder

Optional features:

• rear working light
• loader kit (required for installation with front loader)
• CD player

The only option I didn't order was the gold plated $400 CD
player. Surely by now Kioti has gotten enough complaints for not giving what they list as standard features that the list is now correct. We'll see...fingers crossed.