Kioti cs2410 front diff oil change

/ Kioti cs2410 front diff oil change #1  

Westside123

Tractor
2014 kioti 2410
Good day,
I decided to change the oil on the front differential. Followed the instructions in owners manual. Seemed pretty straight forward. Does it take a while for the oil to make it over to the opposite side of the fill plug? I was told that when filling with new oil, unplug drain on opposite side and do a quIck check to see if new oil is draining out. I’m glad I did as there was no oil coming out of drain and the fill side was getting pretty high with oil. I took it for a drive and going to let it sit for a while and see if the level drops. when removing the old oil, I let it sit for about an hour so I’m not to sure what’s causing the issue. Thanks in advance!!

/ Kioti cs2410 front diff oil change #2  
That's not unusual. Let it set for a while, run it around in 4wd, and recheck.
Next time around you could drive the fill side wheel up on a small ramp, add 1/2 the quantity, take it off the ramp for the next 1/2. You still need to recheck the level after a little use.

/ Kioti cs2410 front diff oil change #3  
Patience, it take time for oil to flow across from filler side to "Other" side, and remove any vent plug at top is spindle gear case to let trapped air out...

/ Kioti cs2410 front diff oil change
That's not unusual. Let it set for a while, run it around in 4wd, and recheck.
Next time around you could drive the fill side wheel up on a small ramp, add 1/2 the quantity, take it off the ramp for the next 1/2. You still need to recheck the level after a little use.
Thanks for the help.

/ Kioti cs2410 front diff oil change
Patience, it take time for oil to flow across from filler side to "Other" side, and remove any vent plug at top is spindle gear case to let trapped air out...
I’ll take a look. There was a third bolt on top of axle that I removed during the fill. I’ll see if there is anything else. Thanks for the response.