Kioti CS2410 MMM Blades?

/ Kioti CS2410 MMM Blades? #11  
Looking forward to the ride report.

/ Kioti CS2410 MMM Blades?
Well got to try the new blades. They are working great. I wouldn't worry about that small size difference. My Review: If you are looking to replace your "wore out" factory blades, then these are the way to go. Should you run down and purchase these and replace the original? No. They cut the same (not better or worse) as the OEM blades. They are really heavy and should last longer than the OEM blades, but I can't prove that at this point. They will be great for mulching leaves, but it will be a couple of months before they start to fall. I also installed my hydro filter guard. It should help with brush when the MMM is off.

Grass.jpg

/ Kioti CS2410 MMM Blades? #17  
Dave,

Thanks for taking the time to test and report. It's always good to have alternatives. I'm gonna order a set of the Gators "just in case".

When viewed side-by-side, is the off-set the same for both blades?

Last edited:
Yes, the offset is exactly the same.

/ Kioti CS2410 MMM Blades? #19  
Dealer gave me second set of blades with the SM2460 mower, same length, 20.4" as the SM2410 blades. The blades are for a Kubota, Part number 76539-34330.
Oregon blade is 91-438. Blade length 20 9/16". Center hole 1 1/8".
Copperhead 15-6209 are the blades dealer gave me. Kubota OEM numbers were on the blade label. That where I got the Kubota number from.

Other Oregon blades that will work:
92-128, regular lift. Blade length 20 1/2". Center hole 1 1/8".
92-130, high lift. Blade length 20 1/2". Center hole 1 1/8".