Kioti CX2510?

/ Kioti CX2510? #11  
CK and CX both have their place.
Both are good machines, offering different solutions.

/ Kioti CX2510? #12  
I have a new CX2510 and it is awesome. I would/could have bought a bigger unit, except that the CX2510 is the largest unit you can get with a Mid Mounted Mower.

But since I'm coming from a CS2410 it all seems to be ok and I only occasionally wish I had bigger, Instead of always wanting bigger when I had the sub compact.

/ Kioti CX2510? #13  
I only have one hill in the yard, CX handles it fine in any direction. I'll 2nd that it's feel light in the butt during heavy loader work. Had a few teeter totter moments with the grapple and logs. I'm only on 2.5a so it's the perfect size for my needs. I looked at many in the class and have zero regrets with my choice!

/ Kioti CX2510? #14  
With loaded rear tires you'll get closer the the max lifting capacity of the tractor but it'll still be very light if you're lifting right at the max and likely lift a rear wheel or 2. I find for most jobs it's a none issue. (Bucket of dirt, gravel etc)
Remember you'll be able to lift something that's actually over the rated full raise capacity a little bit (the raise height being dependant on the amount over the full raise weight ability) and lifting something over the rated full capacity will therefore make the rear end lighter. Something that's less then or equal to what the tractor is rated to lift to full capacity (height) you're less likely to end up with the rear end in the sky -this is with weighted rear wheels on level ground.

With experience I've found with weighted wheels I'm generally never in the pucker factor when working within what is designed to do\lift.

E.

/ Kioti CX2510? #15  
Did you know or was told that the CK2610 can accept a mid mount mower? ---- A72" one at that!
Definitely a bigger tractor......

/ Kioti CX2510? #16  
Did you know or was told that the CK2610 can accept a mid mount mower? ---- A72" one at that!
Definitely a bigger tractor......
I wasn't aware of the kioti ck2610 mmm but I was aware of the larger "Bobcat" with mmm. I test drove it but it was too big as a lawn mower. At least for my yard and trees/branches. Since Bobcat sources their tractors from Kioti I'm assuming these two tractors would be very similar. But I'm unsure of that.

Either way, the CX2510 compact is much more capable then my old cs2410 Subcompact while still allowing a decent cut around trees and branches

/ Kioti CX2510? #17  
I wasn't aware of the kioti ck2610 mmm but I was aware of the larger "Bobcat" with mmm. I test drove it but it was too big as a lawn mower. At least for my yard and trees/branches. Since Bobcat sources their tractors from Kioti I'm assuming these two tractors would be very similar. But I'm unsure of that.

Either way, the CX2510 compact is much more capable then my old cs2410 Subcompact while still allowing a decent cut around trees and branches
For a belly mount mower, IMHO you made the right decision to go with the CX. They are an awesome little tractor. It sounds like it does the job well for what you're doing 👍

/ Kioti CX2510? #18  
Every MMM ever made belongs in the middle of this --

1670090284613.png