Kioti dealer....

/ Kioti dealer.... #11  
Weighing NH vs out of state dealers are there any taxes on these things?

NH doesn't do the sales tax thing, so I don't know but that's what keeps me spending money within the state.
No tax if delivered to NH...

/ Kioti dealer.... #12  
Looking to buy a Kioti DK4720SE HST. In the past bought the other orange tractors. Best deals at the time were Barlow and Messicks. Even with trucking cost was $1,000 +/- less than local dealers. Are there any Kioti dealers in the northeast that are fair to deal with? Spoke with one and it was a "take it or leave it" attitude.
I'm near conway. Have you tried profile motorsports? I talked with edward there he seemed a decent and knowledgeable person. There is also Topsham tractor in Norway Maine, which is about an hour away east of conway. They have 3 dealerships in maine and is a kioti dealer. Point is there are several dealers about and in sure more we don't know about. Good luck

/ Kioti dealer....
Thank you all for your input....

/ Kioti dealer.... #15  
Looking to buy a Kioti DK4720SE HST. In the past bought the other orange tractors. Best deals at the time were Barlow and Messicks. Even with trucking cost was $1,000 +/- less than local dealers. Are there any Kioti dealers in the northeast that are fair to deal with? Spoke with one and it was a "take it or leave it" attitude.

I don't know how far Northeast you want to go, but if you're interested, Topsham Tractor out of Maine have treated me exceptionally well.