Buying Advice kioti dealers

/ kioti dealers #11  
Call Little Tractor in Metropolis Il. I think he is the largest Kioti dealer in the states. There is a reason. Awesome customer service. They have a website. Google it and get the number. Good luck.

/ kioti dealers #13  
Closest dealer is 5 hrs. away?????????? Think I'll look at something besides Kioti.

The other option is to go with a Bobcat which is a rebranded Kioti. Bobcat has a "free loader" event on for their tractors. Of course you would have to put up with that white color.

/ kioti dealers #14  
Hey Candyman,
Good luck on your search for a great KiotiTractor and a Great Dealer as well. Please keep in mind that a lot of very good dealers in your area may not be on tractorbynet. You will not only be purchasing a tractor, but a dealer as well so you have to make sure you get the right one in both cases. We like to sell in an area where we can be at a customer's house within a day if the customner needs us. Purchasing from a great distance will not get you this kind of service.
While I am here there is a very good dealer in Ohio who has been on this site at least as long as I have. He changed his call name it used to be like Kiohio? I am sure some of the guys can remember better than I can.
Kioti has a dealer locator on their site as well as tractorbynet.
Good luck, and don't be shy about asking questions.
KiotiDave
Dave G.

/ kioti dealers #15  
While I am here there is a very good dealer in Ohio who has been on this site at least as long as I have. He changed his call name it used to be like Kiohio? I am sure some of the guys can remember better than I can.
Kioti has a dealer locator on their site as well as tractorbynet.
Good luck, and don't be shy about asking questions.
KiotiDave
Dave G.

"BTI" formerly known as kiohio. Located in Nelsonville, Ohio

Don