Kioti DK 45 Parts

/ Kioti DK 45 Parts #1  

WinstoninMaine

Tractor
Kioti
I have a 2006 Kioti DK 45 with 1,000 hours. It is currently in the shop due to a broken gear in the front axle. The specific part is: T4682-43441, Gear 16 Bevel. This part is listed as obsolete when I try to order it from my dealer. I went directly to Customer Relations at Kioti Corporate in NC. A month ago the parts department at KIOTI corporate contacted my dealer and told him that they found two of these parts in Korea. Since this is the second time this part has failed, I had my dealer order both of the remaining parts. After a month, Kioti contacted my dealer and informed him that that part is obsolete and is no longer available.

I contacted Noah at Kioti Corporate Customer Relations and she could not help me with this problem. She is the only person answering the phone for Kioti customers at Kioti HQ. She refused to let me speak with her supervisor and refused to put me in touch with the individual at Corporate Parts Department who had found my part in Korea a month ago. I now have a 2006 Kioti DK 45 with 1,000 hours that is a piece of junk. Kioti Corporate refuses to help me and my dealer has had no luck either.

Has anyone else had problems with Kioti parts? Has anyone had similar problems with Kioti Corporate in NC? I am deeply dissatisfied with KIOTI, I thought they were a better company than this. They can only hide from their customers for so long.

/ Kioti DK 45 Parts
Thank you, I just called Fastline and they are also out of stock. Still looking...

/ Kioti DK 45 Parts
I am really disappointed that KIOTI "Customer Relations" won't assist me or answer my emails. I won't be replacing my tractor with another Kioti...

/ Kioti DK 45 Parts #5  
Contact jordan tractor at 208.777.0743, ask for Ken in parts. He has always gotten parts and answers for me.

also, have you reached out to Michigan Iron, there on this site. . (517) 625-4590

/ Kioti DK 45 Parts #6  
I am really disappointed that KIOTI "Customer Relations" won't assist me or answer my emails. I won't be replacing my tractor with another Kioti...
I would say that's a wise choice. Have you tried useing foreign Ebay or some other auction site? Maybe call the company directly in Korea?

I had a kubota B8200 tractor with a shot ring gear. None in the country but they found one in Japan for $120. It took 4 weeks to get but it was a part for a 33yr old tractor and available.

/ Kioti DK 45 Parts
I would say that's a wise choice. Have you tried useing foreign Ebay or some other auction site? Maybe call the company directly in Korea?

I had a kubota B8200 tractor with a shot ring gear. None in the country but they found one in Japan for $120. It took 4 weeks to get but it was a part for a 33yr old tractor and available.
Thanks for your suggestions. I have spent hours on the internet with no success. A month ago, Kioti Corporate in NC told me they had found 2 of the bevel gears in Korea. I ordered both of them. After nearly a month my dealer got an email from them that the order was cancelled. No support from Kioti Corporate!

/ Kioti DK 45 Parts
Contact jordan tractor at 208.777.0743, ask for Ken in parts. He has always gotten parts and answers for me.

also, have you reached out to Michigan Iron, there on this site. . (517) 625-4590
Thanks for your suggestion. Bob at MI Iron was great, but couldn't locate the part. Nobody is home at Jordan Tractor..

Appreciate the tips...

/ Kioti DK 45 Parts
A machine shop could make one for you.

Michigan Iron and Equipment shows it as available.

View attachment 792095
Thanks for your suggestions. MI Iron couldn't locate one. I may be able to find someone to make one for me. Doesn't seem right for a 16 year old tractor... Not one part in the world.