Kioti Dk 45

/ Kioti Dk 45 #1  

kingkioti

Tractor
Kioti DK 45
I just purchased a DK 45 from Greenhill Farms in Pa. It came
with a Woods 1012 Fel. I researched all of the brands that I
knew of, taking almost a year to decide on which brand to go with. I thought about buying USA until I discovered that there
are no compact tractors of that size built in the USA . Are
there any compacts built in th USA ?
What sold me on the Kioti was the build quality, availability
of parts and price! My previous tractor was a 1953 Ford
Jubilee. I went for overkill this time !
My main use for this tractor will be skidding logs, mowing,
and landscaping. Any comments from other DK owners will
be appreciated!

/ Kioti Dk 45 #2  
I know of no, none, not one USA made compact tractor. You got yourself a fine tractor. I have a DK35 and find it to be outstanding in all respects. It has 168 hours and the only real problem was the seat metal split. The dealer replaced it on warranty. Mine has the KL1450 loader which has worked flawlessly. I believe Kioti is the best value in a compact tractor on the market today.

/ Kioti Dk 45 #3  
kingkioti,
I would like to see more in your profile ,I am from western Pa. and got prices at Greenhill Farms before my purchase.
Got my DK 35 from Roman Engine in New Middletown,Ohio.
I got a good price,dealer worked with me,and answered all my many questions.
Dealer had all fluids full,tractor was greased and waxed when delivered.
Good luck with the new DK,I have been very happy with my 35.

/ Kioti Dk 45 #4  
<font color=blue> Are there any compacts built in the USA ?</font color=blue>

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.saukvilletractor.com/index.html>HERE</A> is the only thing that I know of that comes close to a compact tractor made in the USA..

/ Kioti Dk 45 #5  
I recently purchased DK 45 from Little Tractor in Metropolis, and have been extremely satisfied. I was upgrading from a 57 hp Belarus 420 AN (so I went down some in horsepower), but the quality difference is immeasurable. I've only put on about 30 hours so far, but I don't have any complaints. I agree that I think Kioti compacts are the best value in compacts available today, because they are a bit cheaper than Kubota/New Holland/John Deere and it doesn't seem as though you have to give up a thing in quality. Of course, I can live without a hydrostatic transmission, too (I love the shuttle shift, though).

Good luck and Happy Tractoring

Tim Gray