Kioti DK SE Series Vertical Exhaust

/ Kioti DK SE Series Vertical Exhaust #71  
There are a few stainless steel 3" X 48" as well. Paul mentioned that chrome would reflect the lights into your eyes and that makes sense. I would imagine you have lights on the ROPS or may have them one day. My strategy (again, from Paul) is to buy a 10' straight piece from the local auto store and take it to a muffler shop and get them to bend it for me.

I was at the Case dealer yesterday and noticed some of the bigger machines (Case 110) have a stack that goes up and over the height of the cab. I may draw that out and see what it looks like on mine. I'm still worried about exhaust fumes in the cab. We had 7 kids at our place for the last 4 days and the tractor was like an amusement park ride for them. There are always kids in there with me and as much as I want the stack, I can't chance making anybody sick.

/ Kioti DK SE Series Vertical Exhaust
Nothing like bringing an old thread back from the dead....

But have any of you guys who were interested in this modification given it a try yet?

I have not forgotten, but have not had anytime to look into it either.

/ Kioti DK SE Series Vertical Exhaust #73  
I haven't forgotten either but lost a lot of interest when I realized my cabs air intakes are right in the line of fire. I added lights, thought some more about the exhaust but couldn't get excited enough to do anything about it. I'm now battling a coolant leak somewhere in the cab, slipping belts and an A/C that's not working properly. It's fallen on the priority list.

/ Kioti DK SE Series Vertical Exhaust
Sounds like you definitely have some other concerns to worry about first there.

I was hoping you said here is a picture of it, and I can make you one for x dollars.

Not sure if I had mentioned before or not, but I emailed Michigan Iron and asked them about a kit for the conversion. They said that they did not have one, and if the tractor was still under warranty they suggested against doing it anyway. Just FYI....

Anyway best of luck with tracking down those issues for now.

/ Kioti DK SE Series Vertical Exhaust #75  
Well, it won't be under warranty much longer, spring of 2014. If I do get it done, I'll be sure to post the results here.