Kioti DK35

/ Kioti DK35
</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
I paid just under $17,000 for a DK 35 with KL 1450 loader, skid steer style quick attach, heavy duty bucket, R-4's, grill guard and 1 set of rear remotes.
)</font>

Hey Vince...Pete was just fantastic to talk to. Now about this skid steer style quick attach, my brother has a skid steer mustang 2070...would we be able to share attachments if I bought the quick attach? Again, I'm very new to this kinda stuff....

Thanks for your help...and the people on this board have been terrific!. I'm very happy I've found it....

Dave

/ Kioti DK35 #12  
I have a quick attach on order and I will modify that. Then what ever I add will not have to be changed. bcs

/ Kioti DK35 #13  
The skid steer style quick attach will work with most standard skid steer attachments (can't say if the Mustang attachments work or not).
Tractors have much lower hydraulic flow GPM than a skid steer, so hydraulicly run attachments most likely will not work. But buckets, forks, Etc. that don't need hydraulics most likely will.
I can not find a photo of my quick attach without the bucket where it is easy to see or I would post it.

/ Kioti DK35 #14  
Bernard,
Drilling the quick attach, moving the pins and making the new linkage was a pain and takes a little time, but my roll back power seems much better now.

/ Kioti DK35 #15  
Photo of a quick attach from the Kioti website

Attachments

• 528716-fel_quickmount.jpg
    528716-fel_quickmount.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 243
   / Kioti DK35 #16  
What he biggest problem is, our 1450's are about the only one with 1" pins. If they were bigger I could have ordered a NH [tach all} and it would have been solved. bcs